Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone been to Heathrow Airport recently?

Anyone been to Heathrow Airport recently?

Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:37 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Anyone been to Heathrow Airport recently?

I remembered there were alot of photos dotted along the wall ... and they have a website underneath the photos. I think it is sponsored by National Geography ... does anyone remember the website address?

Ta !
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:39 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone been to Heathrow Airport recently?

Originally Posted by novita77
I remembered there were alot of photos dotted along the wall ... and they have a website underneath the photos. I think it is sponsored by National Geography ... does anyone remember the website address?

Ta !
Hubby passed thru last week but does not recall this. Can you remember what company it was for? What are you looking for?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:41 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Hubby passed thru last week but does not recall this. Can you remember what company it was for? What are you looking for?
just want to see that photos again ... it is said it the photos shown can be purchase from the site mention underneath the photos. The photos was typical national geography photos, and it was really good one.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:46 pm
chunkygal

nannyk is a jewel in the roughnannyk is a jewel in the roughnannyk is a jewel in the roughnannyk is a jewel in the rough

just want to see that photos again ... it is said it the photos shown can be purchase from the site mention underneath the photos. The photos was typical national geography photos, and it was really good one.
Im going heathrow on friday this week, I could have a look for you if you want. Im coming to Abu Dhabi but would let u know if I have any luck finding it. Is it before you pass over the border, like check in side, or other side?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:46 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry .. can't help. Were they landscapes?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:00 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Sorry .. can't help. Were they landscapes?
I think she is referring to those series of pictures where they show the same picture twice with different captions - for instance 'funny'/'sad', 'threatening'/.... etc to illustrate how different cultures view the same image? I thought this was an HSBC campaign.

A good place to ask this kind of question is the Does Anybody Know forum at the Motley Fool - www.fool.co.uk

Last edited by Elvira; Jun 4th 2007 at 4:11 pm. Reason: HSBC...
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:04 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
I think she is referring to those series of pictures where they show the same picture twice with different captions - for instance 'funny'/'sad', 'threatening'/.... etc to illustrate how different cultures view the same image? I thought this was an HBSC campaign.

A good place to ask this kind of question is the Does Anybody Know forum at the Motley Fool - www.fool.co.uk
Elvira, when are you coming to visit us all here in Dubai...
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:06 pm
W10

I think she is referring to those series of pictures where they show the same picture twice with different captions - for instance 'funny'/'sad', 'threatening'/.... etc to illustrate how different cultures view the same image? I thought this was an HBSC campaign.

That one is an HSBC campaign - I go through Heathrow at least once every six weeks and I don't remember the pics you are talking about.

Will be there in 2 weeks so will look out.

Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:10 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Elvira, when are you coming to visit us all here in Dubai...
After I've been with you on vacation in whichever exotic place you're going to next!!
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:11 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by W10
That one is an HSBC campaign - I go through Heathrow at least once every six weeks and I don't remember the pics you are talking about.

not too sure now ... but thanks if you willing to check it out for me
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:13 pm
Homebody

Originally Posted by W10

Is that the one:

http://www.adrants.com/2006/12/hsbc-...ous-tat-ad.php
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

After I've been with you on vacation in whichever exotic place you're going to next!!
I feel like you are part of the family already...
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:16 pm
Homebody

Originally Posted by MataHari
I feel like you are part of the family already...
well as long as I don't end up in the family way...
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:17 pm
semarang

i found it after i google it here and there, it is not from HSBC or Nat Geo, but from HP and Unep (whatever that is).

thanks again ...

http://www.focusonyourworld.com/

if anyone interested thats the link i am on about.