Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any party girls about?

Any party girls about?

Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:34 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any party girls about?

Originally Posted by lewis748
Come on girls you must have got the kids from school buy now, none of you very horny then...

You need a slap!!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:35 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
...as opposed to you guys....
We always like to party !!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:36 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

...as opposed to you guys....
We are fun
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
You need a slap!!!
It seems i have been replaced as the board perv.
Welcome Lewis, with choice posts like that...a worthy successor
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
We are fun
..no need to be horney to be fun
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:38 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

We should talk about partnership
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:39 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Only one is needed !!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:40 am
The Delivery Man...

..no need to be horney to be fun

who said horney?

although being horney is fun

Wouldnt say that you were a perv.... An eye for ladies yes but not a perv!!
The Delivery Man...

Only one is needed !!!

ok
Up in the air

Sorry Dude...I work alone...Less witnesses..less collateral damage.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:41 am

PMSL
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:41 am
The Delivery Man...

Good stratigy
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:42 am
Up in the air

Wouldnt say that you were a perv.... An eye for ladies yes but not a perv!!
I would like to say that i appreciate the female form...tis a thing of beauty, a priceless work of art.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:42 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Only one is needed !!!
Ladys and Gentlemen Jammy Doger the forum Perv is dead long live the King !!! "i'll be in the toilet if you want me"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.