Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any one work at Emirates Airlines?

Any one work at Emirates Airlines?

Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold
Default Any one work at Emirates Airlines?

Hello, my first visit to Dubai and enjoying the nice weather. Wondering if anyone works at Emirates Airlines and could pm me the name of someone who is in HR there. Saw a job advertised today that I wanted to check out. Thanks in advance.......
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any one work at Emirates Airlines?

Originally Posted by Crash
Hello, my first visit to Dubai and enjoying the nice weather. Wondering if anyone works at Emirates Airlines and could pm me the name of someone who is in HR there. Saw a job advertised today that I wanted to check out. Thanks in advance.......
Was there not a contact in the advert?

I know lots, but it would a breach of client confidentiality!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Miss Eck, it just says to register at their web-site. I am planning to visit their office to see if I can talk to a person.....
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:37 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crash
Thanks Miss Eck, it just says to register at their web-site. I am planning to visit their office to see if I can talk to a person.....
Please note, the vetting procedure is quite strict these days.

They are looking for specific personality traits so that you can fit in with all members of staff.
This is crucial as you spend many hours with the same people and harmony is a must.

For more information about the type of people they are looking to hire, please click here:
http://www.7days.ae/en/2007/04/03/ps...the-skies.html
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Please note, the vetting procedure is quite strict these days.

They are looking for specific personality traits so that you can fit in with all members of staff.
This is crucial as you spend many hours with the same people and harmony is a must.

For more information about the type of people they are looking to hire, please click here:
http://www.7days.ae/en/2007/04/03/ps...the-skies.html
pmsl...

MM, xx