Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any one interested to be friends with a Saudi girl?

Any one interested to be friends with a Saudi girl?

Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Saudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to all
Question Any one interested to be friends with a Saudi girl?

I live in Riyadh and wanna get to know new people of both sexes.
I also would like to know people's point of view about living in Riyadh.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any one interested to be friends with a Saudi girl?

Originally Posted by Saudi Girl
Well, I already told you, I liked it. But I lived in a big western compound. If I had to live outside, no way.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Saudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to allSaudi Girl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alexa
Well, I already told you, I liked it. But I lived in a big western compound. If I had to live outside, no way.
True, the only fun is inside the compounds. Sadly, Saudis aren't allowed in in most of them.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Saudi Girl;8387781]True, the only fun is inside the compounds. Sadly, Saudis aren't allowed in in most of them.:th

Yes I know. But there are reasons for that.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:37 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Alexa;8387809]
True, the only fun is inside the compounds. Sadly, Saudis aren't allowed in in most of them.:th

Yes I know. But there are reasons for that.
I'm always willing to talk to random people on the Intarwebs.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

amna is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh After reading princess sultana, I fear for u...u r taking a big risk....u do not want to get on the wrong side of any saudi officials. x
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:35 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

I presume by 'Saudi girl' you mean a Saudi national? This is a daft question, but isn't any bloke who befriends/associates with you, without your parents permission, likely to suffer dire consequences if 'caught'.

I would be surprised if you get any western (or any nationality I guess) taking you up on your offer.

...... or is this a wind up?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
I presume by 'Saudi girl' you mean a Saudi national? This is a daft question, but isn't any bloke who befriends/associates with you, without your parents permission, likely to suffer dire consequences if 'caught'.

I would be surprised if you get any western (or any nationality I guess) taking you up on your offer.

...... or is this a wind up?
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by consequences?! It's only friendship and nothing more. There's nothing to worry about.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amna
Gosh After reading princess sultana, I fear for u...u r taking a big risk....u do not want to get on the wrong side of any saudi officials. x
What risk ?!
This is weird. I just want to meet some new friends from different parts of the world. I don't know what you're talking about
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:45 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by consequences?! It's only friendship and nothing more. There's nothing to worry about.
I lived in Saudi for 3 years. 1 western couple (b/f and g/f) were caught in a car together. They were jailed and deported.

I also spoke to a saudi (married) bloke, who, after a family get-together, drove his wifes, female friend home. He was stopped, jailed and given lashes.

These are the kind of consequences I am talking about.

I would think your situation (with b/f, without fathers knowledge) runs the risk of far greater consequences.

You say your b/f is western. Is he Muslim? if not he he must be even more crazy taking such a risk.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you must be very very carefull if you and your b/f want to see each other.
Wow !!! you must be very brave taking on a big challenge as this.
I wish you both the best of luck and i hope it works out for you
But please do be very very carefull.
If some of your friends find out and some one leaked that information to you brother / father, you could be in very big trouble.
As i said good luck.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 7:37 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think there's any problem with online friends, but I'd be very very careful about meeting.

I avoid being out with my Saudi female colleagues in coffee shops etc. in Riyadh.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by coffindodger
Yes you must be very very carefull if you and your b/f want to see each other.
Wow !!! you must be very brave taking on a big challenge as this.
I wish you both the best of luck and i hope it works out for you
But please do be very very carefull.
If some of your friends find out and some one leaked that information to you brother / father, you could be in very big trouble.
As i said good luck.
Thanks I'm being really careful. We don't go out in public!
It is a challenge but I really like him!
Do you live in Riyadh?
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by typical
I don't think there's any problem with online friends, but I'd be very very careful about meeting.

I avoid being out with my Saudi female colleagues in coffee shops etc. in Riyadh.
Yes, coffeeshops can be risky.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
I lived in Saudi for 3 years. 1 western couple (b/f and g/f) were caught in a car together. They were jailed and deported.

I also spoke to a saudi (married) bloke, who, after a family get-together, drove his wifes, female friend home. He was stopped, jailed and given lashes.

These are the kind of consequences I am talking about.

I would think your situation (with b/f, without fathers knowledge) runs the risk of far greater consequences.

You say your b/f is western. Is he Muslim? if not he he must be even more crazy taking such a risk.
Things are slowly changing here. We're careful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.