Another scam!!!

Old Jun 8th 2005, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Another scam!!!

Hi everyone
This afternoon I received an email from a company called Eltrade Inc.,promising me a 5% commission on each and every financial transaction,and they only want my bank account number for people from abroad make transfers to and from.
Where will this end???
I am sure that many of you have and/or will receive such an email/sollicitation.

Below is the email body,take a look:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Eltrade Inc.

Our company was founded in 2003 by an international group of experts in the sphere of finance and marketing to solve currency exchange problem. Our cooperation with famous Internet companies includes rendering their clients convenient payment service. The clients can choose the payment system they like, and the company doesnt need to hire extra personnel to carry out the transactions. In this way we help companies and businessmen to increase their revenues and to expand their sales market. Our company works both with large firms (Ebay, Amazon etc) and with small highly specialized Internet shops

WHAT DO WE SUGGEST?
We suggest simple, and at the same time perspective and well paid work!
As Eltrade Inc. Company develops very rapidly, we permanently need new people to occupy the position of Processing Manager, able to receive payments and to send the money to us. This part-time job does not need any special skills in any special area. You do not have to spend much time to earn sufficient money to be added to your main salary.

You are lucky to get a chance to become a part-time Processing Manager with Prompt Money. Company!

BENEFITS
You will have the opportunity to earn money from home. You will be working as an independent contractor. You will have a 5% commission from every payment processing.

JOB DESCRIPTION

All you have to do is to receive bank transfers and to redirect them to other people following the details, which we'll e-mail to you.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
5% from each processing you make! For instance: you receive a $1000 wire transfer to your bank account. You withdraw the money and keep $50 (5% of $1000) for yourself. So you get $50 of net income! The rest of the money you transfer to our managers by Western Union. As you see, the operations are very easy.

Requirements to the candidate:
Maturity age..
Honesty, accuracy and responsibility.
Be able to check e-mail several times a day.
Be able to work no less than 2 hours per day.
One or several bank accounts in one of well-known banks in your country.

HOW TO START?

If you are interested in our job offer, please feel out the form in our site: http://www.eltrade.biz/registration.html. We promise to study it within 48 hours and if the results show that you meet the requirements for the position of Processing Manager. After that you will be notified about your employment by Eltrade Inc. Company and recording into our Managers' database.

If you want to learn more about our company, please visit our website www.eltrade.biz Please don hesitate to ask us any questions you will have.

Don't loose your chance!

Sincerely,
Eltrade Inc.

Company Administration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone,be careful!!!!!!!!!

Warm regards
Shoushou
Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:34 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another scam!!!

Wow free money, where do I sign, Where do I sign?
Originally Posted by shoushou
Hi everyone
This afternoon I received an email from a company called Eltrade Inc.,promising me a 5% commission on each and every financial transaction,and they only want my bank account number for people from abroad make transfers to and from.
Where will this end???
I am sure that many of you have and/or will receive such an email/sollicitation.

Below is the email body,take a look:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Eltrade Inc.

Our company was founded in 2003 by an international group of experts in the sphere of finance and marketing to solve currency exchange problem. Our cooperation with famous Internet companies includes rendering their clients convenient payment service. The clients can choose the payment system they like, and the company doesnt need to hire extra personnel to carry out the transactions. In this way we help companies and businessmen to increase their revenues and to expand their sales market. Our company works both with large firms (Ebay, Amazon etc) and with small highly specialized Internet shops

WHAT DO WE SUGGEST?
We suggest simple, and at the same time perspective and well paid work!
As Eltrade Inc. Company develops very rapidly, we permanently need new people to occupy the position of Processing Manager, able to receive payments and to send the money to us. This part-time job does not need any special skills in any special area. You do not have to spend much time to earn sufficient money to be added to your main salary.

You are lucky to get a chance to become a part-time Processing Manager with Prompt Money. Company!

BENEFITS
You will have the opportunity to earn money from home. You will be working as an independent contractor. You will have a 5% commission from every payment processing.

JOB DESCRIPTION

All you have to do is to receive bank transfers and to redirect them to other people following the details, which we'll e-mail to you.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
5% from each processing you make! For instance: you receive a $1000 wire transfer to your bank account. You withdraw the money and keep $50 (5% of $1000) for yourself. So you get $50 of net income! The rest of the money you transfer to our managers by Western Union. As you see, the operations are very easy.

Requirements to the candidate:
Maturity age..
Honesty, accuracy and responsibility.
Be able to check e-mail several times a day.
Be able to work no less than 2 hours per day.
One or several bank accounts in one of well-known banks in your country.

HOW TO START?

If you are interested in our job offer, please feel out the form in our site: http://www.eltrade.biz/registration.html. We promise to study it within 48 hours and if the results show that you meet the requirements for the position of Processing Manager. After that you will be notified about your employment by Eltrade Inc. Company and recording into our Managers' database.

If you want to learn more about our company, please visit our website www.eltrade.biz Please don hesitate to ask us any questions you will have.

Don't loose your chance!

Sincerely,
Eltrade Inc.

Company Administration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone,be careful!!!!!!!!!

Warm regards
Shoushou
Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:54 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Wow free money, where do I sign, Where do I sign?
can i come too???
Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

"After years of trying to get rich with get-rich-quick schemes, I know I'm going to get rich with this scheme . . . and quick!" -- Homer Simpson.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 2:51 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
"After years of trying to get rich with get-rich-quick schemes, I know I'm going to get rich with this scheme . . . and quick!" -- Homer Simpson.
Hi SS,

Now if you change your signature to "What's up Doc"