Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Another recruitment scam ?

Another recruitment scam ?

Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:19 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Another recruitment scam ?

Guys.. just got this in my in box and thought it should just go up here....

american scam? but good to know about it...

--------

Dear Career Searcher,

A recruiter, who apparently received your resume over the Internet forwarded your contact information to me in a confidential communication. I deal with a great many venture capitalists, hiring authorities and recruiters who, if they receive resumes from worthwhile candidates but have no realistic openings for them, pass the contact information on to me.

My business is career placement of senior level executives. In short, I help candidates conduct a comprehensive and professional career search. There are specific action avenues that we offer you besides the traditional outplacement methodologies. For example, my associates and I have discovered a new way to help you get your credentials considered when you apply for a known opening.

Next, there is the matter of the "hidden" market or the network. I offer you my own extensive network, which has taken me 15 years to develop. It consists of employers, venture capitalists, investment bankers, private capital placement people, and recruiters with whom I have ongoing relationships. These folks are looking for all types of candidates in every executive discipline and at all levels of responsibility and compensation. I WILL PRESENT YOU TO THESE GROUPS OF HIRING AUTHORITIES WHO CAN USE YOUR TALENTS.

As a senior level executive, you are, I'm sure, convinced that networking will get you to your next career move. If your own network is not responsive, then it's time to try mine. Naturally, each client has his own needs, requirements and style of leadership. I explore these individual traits and help each individual client find the appropriate environment so that his next career move is successful and fulfilling.

If you are deadly serious about furthering your career, I think you will agree that professional assistance can make all the difference in your business life.

Yes, I do charge a fee for my services. How much of a fee is totally dependent on the degree of difficulty of your search. The clients who do enlist my services all agree that the fees are well worth the results. If you have an interest in exploring this further, please email me your full resume to [email protected]*and type in "For Callback" on the subject line. I will then discreetly determine if there is interest within my network and get back to you.

Sincerely,
Jim Mathisen, Senior Executive Services
Phone: 714.731.0580 Fax / Phone 714.731.1199
Please visit our website: http://www.seniorexecutives.net/
================================================== ================================================== ======================
Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer: Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S 1618 - SECTION 301). "Pursuant to Section 301, this message cannot be considered spam as long as we include sender contact information. To be removed fro future mailings, send a removal request to: [email protected] Thank you ================================================== ================================================== ======================