Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Amazing sighting!!!

Amazing sighting!!!

Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:17 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Amazing sighting!!!

I saw an amazing sight this morning.........a proper driving instructor......yep and real proper driving instructor. Gobsmacked.!!!!

Yeah, yeah, i've seen the Belasa whatever crap it is making out to be instructors....what a hoot that is....what's with the swapping lanes for no reason, swinging back and forth across the road....letting the poor learner driver suss out how to get himself to his correct lane for turning in a 3 yard distance Followed one of those the other day....you get the picture, youngist lad, big peaked cap, head swinging in the breeze, gassing a laughing with the awed instructor. This guy didn't stop talking, waving hands about and generally looking a right prat for the duration that I had to sit behind him Then there are the others who insist on taking their whole family out with them!!!!

No this was not a "Jingly" instructor, this looked like maybe a European, didn't get a good look.....but OMG what a difference. First thing I noticed was that the pupil (older guy) actually looked a bit nervous (typical learner behaviour), hands ten 2 two, mirror, car in front, mirror, car in front...a bit ticky LOL. Anyways, perfect driving and manners, mirror, signal, maneuver NOT signal, mirror, maneuver. No chatting, no larking about and no distractions. The instructor, who could have been examiner, was actually speaking and pointing things out....not just sitting there like a spare prick at a wedding.

Just thought I would share this with you all this lovely morning
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:53 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Amazing sighting!!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I saw an amazing sight this morning.........a proper driving instructor......yep and real proper driving instructor. Gobsmacked.!!!!

Yeah, yeah, i've seen the Belasa whatever crap it is making out to be instructors....what a hoot that is....what's with the swapping lanes for no reason, swinging back and forth across the road....letting the poor learner driver suss out how to get himself to his correct lane for turning in a 3 yard distance Followed one of those the other day....you get the picture, youngist lad, big peaked cap, head swinging in the breeze, gassing a laughing with the awed instructor. This guy didn't stop talking, waving hands about and generally looking a right prat for the duration that I had to sit behind him Then there are the others who insist on taking their whole family out with them!!!!

No this was not a "Jingly" instructor, this looked like maybe a European, didn't get a good look.....but OMG what a difference. First thing I noticed was that the pupil (older guy) actually looked a bit nervous (typical learner behaviour), hands ten 2 two, mirror, car in front, mirror, car in front...a bit ticky LOL. Anyways, perfect driving and manners, mirror, signal, maneuver NOT signal, mirror, maneuver. No chatting, no larking about and no distractions. The instructor, who could have been examiner, was actually speaking and pointing things out....not just sitting there like a spare prick at a wedding.

ok so why did u ram him from behind then? bad JB
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:58 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ok so why did u ram him from behind then? bad JB
I don't know who 'rammed him from behind' JC, now if he had rammed me from behind I could have understood it but there is no possible way that I could 'ram' anybody from behind.... well there is but I had enough of that in the lounge last night
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic...though one of my mates that lived in Bahrain, he said to get a license you had to drive 50 feet, and then reverse 50 feet in a straightish line without killing anyone and you passed, and if you did, then a bottle of scotch to the cheif of police sorted that out too...very scary.... *lol*
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Fantastic...though one of my mates that lived in Bahrain, he said to get a license you had to drive 50 feet, and then reverse 50 feet in a straightish line without killing anyone and you passed, and if you did, then a bottle of scotch to the cheif of police sorted that out too...very scary.... *lol*
Same in Rep of Panama, easy street, 20 Balboa would get you everywhere or anywhere LOL
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:14 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Same in Rep of Panama, easy street, 20 Balboa would get you everywhere or anywhere LOL
u still talking about driving?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:15 am
Banned

u still talking about driving?
everything and anything..............
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:17 am
The 5th Amendment

everything and anything..............
i thought so... ur a scary woman, Mrs Bean.... ok back to work now for me.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:20 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Nah?...
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by samireh
Nah?...
Morning sami

Trying to say something
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:35 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Morning sami

Trying to say something
Trying....
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:41 am
Banned

Trying....
....can u elaborate, did my post upset you in any way?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:52 am
Restless soul

....can u elaborate, did my post upset you in any way?
NO!!! ... Ah bless....not at all...getting just as paranoid as me!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:55 am
The 5th Amendment

NO!!! ... Ah bless....not at all...getting just as paranoid as me!
paranoia... this board... never... heh heh
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:59 am
Restless soul

paranoia... this board... never... heh heh

What makes you say that JC?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.