Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

For all you happy campers....

For all you happy campers....

Old Jan 21st 2006, 8:54 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For all you happy campers....

Originally Posted by ZooZ
Hi all... longtime no see (Hi Malt )
Just got back from our camping trip in Qatar.. and I had a thought when I was over there... that we do not carry anything for protection...
I thought next trip I will get a very strong air siren and a super powerfull spotlight as a minimum... will scare off anything that has ears and eyes.. the thing is.. when you have children you start thinking that you cannot afford not to believe these stories...

i know that over there I amore likely to be attacked by a hammour from the sea than by a pack of stray dogs...
where did u go Zooz?
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:12 pm
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
where did u go Zooz?
We went offroad for an 45min SW from sealine until we reached the inland sea, and then we went North along the coast for another 15min..
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:58 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZooZ
We went offroad for an 45min SW from sealine until we reached the inland sea, and then we went North along the coast for another 15min..
HEyyyaaaaaaaa Zooz,long time no see, hows the tribe?? Have to see that little angel of yrs, she must have grown As for the Missus, we need to catch up on the gossip