Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

For all who drive in Dubai

For all who drive in Dubai

Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:11 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default For all who drive in Dubai

All Dubai except Jumeirah:
All Dubai radars have been reset to catch @ 10 Km/Hr above the street speed.
In other words, If speed limit is 100 Km/Hr, you shouldn't exceed 109 Km/Hr. whereas earlier you used to reach 120 Km/Hr without a problem. Well It’s different now.

Jumeirah (Main Roads only)
The speed limit is 80 Km/Hr and radar will catch on 81 Km/Hr (You are their favorite customer)

Jumeirah (Suburb Roads only):
Hidden radar cameras are there. Speed limit in these areas is 40 Km/Hr, and radar will catch on 41 Km/Hr
YES it is only 40 Km/Hr (I will sure be that u’ll be their favorite customer)

The cost of each radar will be Dhs.500 instead of Dhs.200 in the near future. HERE GOES YOUR SALARY!
Drive safely.

Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: For all who drive in Dubai

Originally Posted by Nabs
In other words, If speed limit is 100 Km/Hr, you shouldn't exceed 109 Km/Hr. whereas earlier you used to reach 120 Km/Hr without a problem. Well It’s different now.

The speed limit is 80 Km/Hr and radar will catch on 81 Km/Hr (You are their favorite customer)

Hidden radar cameras are there. Speed limit in these areas is 40 Km/Hr, and radar will catch on 41 Km/Hr

The cost of each radar will be Dhs.500 instead of Dhs.200 in the near future. HERE GOES YOUR SALARY!
Drive safely.

Look who's talking!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:22 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Look who's talking!!!!

I am a very safe driver
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Drive safely.

Where may I ask do you get this information from?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I don't drive................I point and squirt

Oh you forgot to mention Nabs that half the machines don't even have cameras in AND they swap them around..........but you didn't hear it from me

They ain't caught me yet
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:27 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Where may I ask do you get this information from?

My own sources
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:29 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I don't drive................I point and squirt

Oh you forgot to mention Nabs that half the machines don't even have cameras in AND they swap them around..........but you didn't hear it from me

They ain't caught me yet

I wont tell any one that JB told me that half the machines don't even have cameras in AND they swap them around
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:30 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I wont tell any one that JB told me that half the machines don't even have cameras in AND they swap them around

Good that makes me feel a lot better
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:31 am
The Delivery Man...

anytime sweety
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of the day it doens't matter if only half have them in as you can't tell until you're right at it at which time it's too late to slow down.

or I guess you could notice that there wasn't a camera in one....back up a few hundred meters and then go roaring past it at 200 clicks for the fun of it.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:03 am
Banned

At the end of the day it doens't matter if only half have them in as you can't tell until you're right at it at which time it's too late to slow down.

or I guess you could notice that there wasn't a camera in one....back up a few hundred meters and then go roaring past it at 200 clicks for the fun of it.

Hahahahaha that was so funny................NOT

Same roads, four times a day, I have a good memory, and I say again I haven't been caught yet!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:09 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

You can tell if you have a radar detector! I can confirm that roughly 1/2 are operable at any given time.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
You can tell if you have a radar detector! I can confirm that roughly 1/2 are operable at any given time.

I wouldn't advertise that you were a US Expat if I were you

Oh a McRadar, I have one of those that detects TA5s'
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
operable
Is that a McTA5 made up word????
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TA5
All people that use them are McFools

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.