Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

All Asian women are not working-girls

All Asian women are not working-girls

Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:45 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All Asian women are not working-girls

Originally Posted by Ray
Its a world-wide problem...Every time I come out of Walmart I get accosted by 88 year women offering me a good time ...They even pay.. Some of them even put their teeth in ..which always help the conversation..
A cross us young beautiful people have to bear...
ur lucky Ray i usually get the ones with the white stick :scared:
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:35 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I have to say that having spent the last 4 years in an Asian country I have to say...for me...that I find it hard not to look at certain Asian women and think God what a tart. Maybe sometimes I am right and maybe sometimes I am wrong.....whatever!

As Novita I am sure will back me up on, Jakarta is full of women for sale, everywhere, in your face and blatant. So I am sure it may take me some time to look at 'certain' Asians and think gosh what a beautiful dress....even though it is right up to her armpits.

You have to say that a lot of Asians dress in a certain way (no Novita i've seen you in your whooly jumper LOL) that western women could probably not get away with without people thinking them a tart also. I don't think this is the Asian girls problem but the person looking at her...yes me, I have issues end of story.

BUT I don't treat her with disrespect or follow her up the street....I am not a lesbo either! It doesn't matter how an Asian dresses, it is the thought process of the person looking at her. Now had these security guards seen others like her who were prostitutes? Did she give them the impression that she was available or for sale? Did she just give them they eye? Why did they single her out? You gotta ask yourself that question!!!!

Maybe you don't think that she was dressed as a tart or a working girl, and nor did she because she isn't but it certainly gave some that impression....and i wonder how many others. Maybe she should address her wardrobe. I have people living in my street who are Asian and I never look at them and think they are working girls when they are dressed to go out. So what gives?

JB am sorry if you had a bad experience in Jakarta. But sad that it made you seem so stereotype about female in Jakarta.
Jakarta is full of women for sale, everywhere, in your face and blatant ß in your face? Everywhere? Where did you hang out when u were here? Maybe in expat area only? But that’s only 5 % of Jakarta!
Me, as a native canna see that...True some ppl wearing too open dress but I don’t think they are all selling ‘meat’. Its only a taste of fashion and…well, the risk is, yeah...some ppl will have negative thinking about that. That’s called fashion victim! Hehe…
Btw, how bout this: one day I went to work in the morning, standing in a shelter alone waiting for bus when a newest serie BMW stop right in front of men n the driver opened the window. He’s a white guy, quite handsome, around 40 I guess and asked me where will I go. I said to work. And he told me, why have to work if I can go with him n he can gimme proper ‘salary’ ?? hellooo!! Im prett occupied n no need to seal meat!!
I couldn’t say anything but yeah I throw an aqua bottle to him n he got mad (he got mad!!) cos my bottle got his beautiful car’s door. He got out from car n trying to catch me, but lucky me...some pedestrian around the way n watched so he decide to run away.
And JB, I was dressed up so properly. Long pants, long sleeve, high neck…not a tart at all.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Semalat Pagi

It's the oldest profession in the world and will continue to be so but it has to be controlled, when they get in your face it pisses anyone off.

They should look at the way Amsterdam used to control it and learn from it.

I used to Russian Hookers in my bars and give them free drinks to encourage the punters to come in and yes it was a 5 star hotel!! The Russians were great never hassled the customers and always waited for the customer to approach, the Chinese were a different ball game, straight up to customers and offered them their services, Out oh there ear's if i saw it!!
Old Jan 20th 2005, 6:07 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Semalat Pagi

It's the oldest profession in the world and will continue to be so but it has to be controlled, when they get in your face it pisses anyone off.

They should look at the way Amsterdam used to control it and learn from it.

I used to Russian Hookers in my bars and give them free drinks to encourage the punters to come in and yes it was a 5 star hotel!! The Russians were great never hassled the customers and always waited for the customer to approach, the Chinese were a different ball game, straight up to customers and offered them their services, Out oh there ear's if i saw it!!
selamat pagi johnbuoy!! *waves*

btw wrong typo: Im prett occupied n no need to seal meat!! <---im pretty occupied n no need to SELL meat!!
Old Jan 20th 2005, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Geelah!!!
Old Jan 20th 2005, 8:30 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: All Asian women are not working-girls

Sorry everybody this is not your problem but mine...I am not the right person to contribute to this thread therefore I will thank you for your understanding and not attacking my narrow minded ways. xx
See i knew it would'nt be long girl..........just you me and JD sitting in the bat cave...........having a 3some!!!! come on over and join the defects.....much more fun.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 8:49 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
See i knew it would'nt be long girl..........just you me and JD sitting in the bat cave...........having a 3some!!!! come on over and join the defects.....much more fun.
I can imagine u would the type of guy that Beth throwing her mineral water bottle to....
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:30 am
Professional Princess

david .....In their OWN countries...since when has the UK had "peg boys" for God sake!!!!!

Hi Novita I hate discussing this type of crap in front of you

Jellybean, you are much stronger than me, I have low enough self esteem and if women like that came onto my husband, then apart from wanting to beat the crap out of them, I think it would destroy me.

At least you have a strong marriage.

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:30 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Wink Re: All Asian women are not working-girls

JB whats a "PEG BOY" new one on me that?
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Lewis, I don't believ your being serious for once are you ?

It's a Naval expression
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

It wasn't the Naval part of the body they used!!

http://www.thestranger.com/2001-06-21/savage.html

www.hurricane.net/~wizard/19p.html

www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary/peg-boy

Last edited by johnbuoy; Jan 22nd 2005 at 4:39 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:42 am
Long Member

Wink Re: All Asian women are not working-girls

Right, John Boy...my man...I do know what peggin is mate... but let me let you into a secret...JB would have come back to me and givin me a full blow by blow account of pegging...Turns me on somthing rotten....there it is...DoH now Filtchin thats another story...... :scared:
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:42 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a Peg Boy is ...

Originally Posted by davidbrooks70
Peg boy was a position in Her Majesty's Navy: He was the boy available for the after-hours pleasure of the sailors on those long nights at sea. To keep loose for his hard nights' work, he would sit on a peg during the day.
OUCH!
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Maybe i should delete it as i would like to watch her giving you a Full Blow

by Blow account of it
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Right, John Boy...my man...I do know what peggin is mate... but let me let you into a secret...JB would have come back to me and givin me a full blow by blow account of pegging...Turns me on somthing rotten....there it is...DoH now Filtchin thats another story...... :scared:
Not on this thread sweetpea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.