Al Salata, Doha.

Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:16 am
Just Joined

mitchos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Al Salata, Doha.

Hey Guys,

All set to come to Doha in the new year, and luckily my company is helping out with a flat to move into. I have just been offered a two bed flat in Al Salata which seems to tick all the right boxes in terms of budget, and seems close to the centre of town according to Google Maps anyway! However I am set to move in with a work mate.

Just wondering of any opinions on the area, worth heading over to or should I perhaps look for a villa share a little further out?

Thanks

Mitch
Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:37 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Salata, Doha.

Originally Posted by mitchos
Hey Guys,

All set to come to Doha in the new year, and luckily my company is helping out with a flat to move into. I have just been offered a two bed flat in Al Salata which seems to tick all the right boxes in terms of budget, and seems close to the centre of town according to Google Maps anyway! However I am set to move in with a work mate.

Just wondering of any opinions on the area, worth heading over to or should I perhaps look for a villa share a little further out?

Thanks

Mitch
Its near me at work, Its OK to be fair if its just you sharing with a work mate.