Al Furjan villas

Old Jun 3rd 2013, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Al Furjan villas

Hi, we are thinking of moving to Al Furjan. I would love to hear from anybody who lives there or knows something about it. What's it like? What are the gardens like? Is there anywhere to walk a dog? How's the traffic getting out in the morning?

And is anybody else thinking of moving there?

Thank you.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Furjan villas

where are they? the yellow ones on the bypass road?
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
where are they? the yellow ones on the bypass road?
I think so... near Disco Gardens.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:19 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

I was looking at those.

The only problem is that currently there is only one way in and out (through the Discovery Gardens road).

Now that's not a problem unless you want to get home between 5.30 and 7.30pm, then it's a ball ache.

There are roads that go onto the link road from Green Community Roundabout to SZR, but you currently can't use them, and even if you could you're limited to only going in one direction (SZR not Emirates Road).

They do look good though.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Kix. Do you think they will sort the roads out at some point?
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:29 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Thanks Kix. Do you think they will sort the roads out at some point?
Inshallah! The roads are there but currently they're only used for construction access as to whether they'll be opened up in the future? Who knows.

I was talking to a mate of mine the other day about access roads and it seems that most "communities" have only one or 2 ways in and out - think of AR, International City, Green Community, Palm, even Springs Meadows etc.. We decided (after a few beers) this was so that if anything criminal happens there, the police only have a couple of places they need to block.

Strongbow's a wonderfully philosophical aid.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:32 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Just to add, take a look on the recent Google Maps update.

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#...!2m1!1e3&fid=7

That clearly shows 2 entrance/exit points leading onto the E77 (Jebel Ali - E311 link road), but you cannot use them currently, so you need to join the fun on the main Disco Gardens Road.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
I think so... near Disco Gardens.
No dear, the yellow villas on the by-pass road are nowhere near Disco Gardens. The Al Furjan development is though. It's near the junction of the old Emirates Road (E311) and the road leading to Jebel Ali Port (E77).

Last edited by mentalist; Jun 3rd 2013 at 6:51 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:40 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

so what are the yellow ones called kind of behind the Arabian Ranches, on the bypass road?
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mentalist
No dear, the yellow villas on the by-pass road are nowhere near Disco Gardens. The Al Furjan development is though. It's near the junction of the old Emirates Road and the road leading to Jebel Ali Port.
Sorry, I tend to use the road numbers therefore don't really know the names
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:43 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

so what are the yellow ones called kind of behind the Arabian Ranches, on the bypass road?
Layan Community, a friend of mine lives there, lovely villas but a bit remote.

Google Maps GA....
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 7:01 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Full of Emirates pilots. Next door is Al Waha which are mainly, not sure what to call them, apartments. 2 floors, each floor is a separate 'apartment'.
Access road is just about finished, although the communities have been in use for 4+ years.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 9:46 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix

Google Maps GA....
it's not that remote to be honest, I can get from my place to there in 15 mins, you will be surprised. Access to it however is a nightmare.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 8:23 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

it's not that remote to be honest, I can get from my place to there in 15 mins, you will be surprised. Access to it however is a nightmare.
So why didn't you know where they were BC?
Old Jun 6th 2013, 6:23 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
So why didn't you know where they were BC?
I am not referring to Al Furjan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.