Al Ain?

Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

deelited is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Al Ain?

I have recently applied for a job as a radiotherapy nurse in Al Ain. I'm 28 and single, can anyone give me advice, help, information, anything that would help me to learn about the city?
Thanks x
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 6:55 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain?

Originally Posted by deelited
I have recently applied for a job as a radiotherapy nurse in Al Ain. I'm 28 and single, can anyone give me advice, help, information, anything that would help me to learn about the city?
Thanks x
Try the expatmum.com there is bound to be someone that will advise you and from what I have heard they are all friendly.

Good luck
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 9:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks x
Al Ain is often called the Garden City of the U.A.E, as wot it lacks in terms of an Urban environment, it makes up for in terms of its luch greenery. Mind u, Al Ain is more often than not, the hottest city in the U.A.E. It is about an hour and a half away from Dubai by road. It is a small city with a fairly small population.

Try these links for more info on Al Ain:

General Guide:
http://www.uae.org.ae/general/alain.htm

Hotels in Al Ain:
http://www.bradmans.com/getHotelList..._Info_Al%20Ain

Restaurants in Al Ain:
http://www.bradmans.com/getRestauran..._Info_Al%20Ain

Hope these help.

-Face81 (under 24 hours now!!!! There are clouds in the sky....yay!!!!)
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:17 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

ok.. who thinks this guy has a copy of the exploror (5th edition), check the newscast all the time on BBC websites and lives in a bedsit in Bognor Regis!!!!

lol

cheers for the jiuce bat the other day, people think i am goig mad talking about a juice bar on the beach road. But jees that choclate one was good.
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:26 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ok.. who thinks this guy has a copy of the exploror (5th edition), check the newscast all the time on BBC websites and lives in a bedsit in Bognor Regis!!!!

lol

cheers for the jiuce bat the other day, people think i am goig mad talking about a juice bar on the beach road. But jees that choclate one was good.
Cheeky! hahahaha..... No juice shop can beat that one! lol

U figured me out........I am the chief editor of the Dubai Explorer...hahahaaha

gimme a call when ur free....perhaps we can get u another cockolate cocktail one b4 u go! lol

-Face81
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:30 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Cheeky! hahahaha..... No juice shop can beat that one! lol

U figured me out........I am the chief editor of the Dubai Explorer...hahahaaha

gimme a call when ur free....perhaps we can get u another cockolate cocktail one b4 u go! lol

-Face81

will do... will text u after the meeting.... see u in Bur Dubai later? maybe 4pm ish?
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:47 am
The Oracle

will do... will text u after the meeting.... see u in Bur Dubai later? maybe 4pm ish?
Sure......I can pick u up from wherever u r ........send me a text.

-Face81 (In under 24 hours hell freezes over?)

Last edited by Face81; Oct 2nd 2004 at 11:02 am.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

deelited is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd love to know what the socail life is like out there too! If anyone has any idea??
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:12 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

I'd love to know what the socail life is like out there too! If anyone has any idea??
My friend's brother is a nurse in Al-Ain. From what I've heard of the place, it has a small community feel to it, which I think is quite nice, as Dubai can sometimes feel quite superficial, in this respect. However, he has a car and tends to drive out to Dubai for the social life, as from what I gather there's not a great deal happening in Al Ain.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone'll correct me...
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
My friend's brother is a nurse in Al-Ain. From what I've heard of the place, it has a small community feel to it, which I think is quite nice, as Dubai can sometimes feel quite superficial, in this respect. However, he has a car and tends to drive out to Dubai for the social life, as from what I gather there's not a great deal happening in Al Ain.

CP.. would we ever correct you?

how you doing anyway.?

J
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:40 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

CP.. would we ever correct you?

how you doing anyway.?

J
Joseph, is that really you, being so gentlemanly? I'm fine thank you and how are you?
Old Oct 5th 2004, 4:49 am
The Oracle

Al Ain is a village compared to Dubai! So u r absolutely correct. Just like Joe said, would we ever correct u? LOL

-Face81
Old Oct 5th 2004, 2:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

Joseph, is that really you, being so gentlemanly? I'm fine thank you and how are you?
i can be a damn fine gentleman. lol

have you got your new nectar card yet?!

just days to go..... :scared:
Old Oct 5th 2004, 5:16 pm
Simply Brilliant

i can be a damn fine gentleman. lol

have you got your new nectar card yet?!

just days to go..... :scared:
I see you will miss your Nectar points, Joe I found my old card, after all...thought I'd chucked it out.

You'll be really busy now, I guess. It's funny to be honest, you had so many questions about Dubai...you were so clueless about the place, that I couldn't figure out why you wanted to get a job there so much in the first place...is kind of weird.

Anyway, it's in the box now!! Bound to be a great laugh
Old Oct 5th 2004, 6:44 pm
The 5th Amendment

I see you will miss your Nectar points, Joe I found my old card, after all...thought I'd chucked it out.

You'll be really busy now, I guess. It's funny to be honest, you had so many questions about Dubai...you were so clueless about the place, that I couldn't figure out why you wanted to get a job there so much in the first place...is kind of weird.

Anyway, it's in the box now!! Bound to be a great laugh
I was interested in the emerging market of the design industry to bve honest. I knew stuff abiout it and wanted to do it!

Emirates cabin crew and tax free income has NOTHING to do with it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.