Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Dubai wanted

Accommodation in Dubai wanted

Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

D@rling is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Accommodation in Dubai wanted

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Dhs1200 is no where near enough I'm afraid.
Hmm, I'm just wondering r y everyone tells me a diferrent thing
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:47 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

FD, when we drove around Jumeirah, taking down numbers put up on villas or getting the owner's number off the watchman, we found very good deals for very nice houses. Dhs100k for a house that would be Dhs120k from an agent, and Dhs90k if it was just one cheque!

Have you still got those numbers?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:47 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hey put all our monies together and have a huge **** off place by the sea....oh and Uncle B can sleep in the outhouse, I am sure he does anyhoooo

God imagine the parties we would have :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:49 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

FD, when we drove around Jumeirah, taking down numbers put up on villas or getting the owner's number off the watchman, we found very good deals for very nice houses. Dhs100k for a house that would be Dhs120k from an agent, and Dhs90k if it was just one cheque!

Might try that got to get out of here - otherwise known as Coronation Street :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Have you still got those numbers?
I haven't unfortunately this was back in December but I do remember seeing what I thought was quite a good deal on a website lately, it was 90K for a 4 bedroom with seperate maid's room in Jumeirah, shall I PM you the details?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Might try that got to get out of here - otherwise known as Coronation Street :scared:

Naahh that's SZR :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:51 pm
Banned

I haven't unfortunately this was back in December but I do remember seeing what I thought was quite a good deal on a website lately, it was 85K for a 4 bedroom in Jumeirah, shall I PM you the details?

Thanks that would be great xx
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Thanks that would be great xx
PM sent
Old Feb 19th 2005, 2:05 pm
Its all good

Naahh that's SZR :scared:
You've not been here :scared: In fact no a bit more like moss side
Old Feb 19th 2005, 2:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust
You've not been here :scared: In fact no a bit more like moss side

I've never been there either
Old Feb 19th 2005, 3:32 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site.

Well if you've checked the faq, there are quite a few places and links you could try there...
Old Feb 19th 2005, 10:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by D@rling
Hmm, I'm just wondering r y everyone tells me a diferrent thing
Hi D@rling. Welcome to the site......... AED 1200 is really not good enuf. Its far too low an amount, even for shed accom. The others r right. Tyr the FAQ's for more info and do raise ur budget for ur accom.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:58 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Well, as I dont know how much I'll be getting paid if I ever find a job, I was thinking about the rent up to 1200 Dhs/month, definitely prefer a sharing accommodation in the beginning.

1200??

uncle B's couch

sorry couldn't hold the joke
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:00 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
1200??

uncle B's couch

sorry couldn't hold the joke
No chance with that sort of money.

2000-2500 very minimum
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys,

Im coming to Dubai on March 15 to look for a job overthere. Im looking for any kind of decent accommodation (anything is better than an expensive hotel). I've checked all the ads on the internet but didnt find anything decent. Any seriously meant advice would be appreciated.
Btw Im european female aged 24.

Hi darling,

How long are you willing to share accomodation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.