Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Dubai wanted

Accommodation in Dubai wanted

Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:49 am
Just Joined

D@rling is on a distinguished road
Default Accommodation in Dubai wanted

Hey guys,

Im coming to Dubai on March 15 to look for a job overthere. Im looking for any kind of decent accommodation (anything is better than an expensive hotel). I've checked all the ads on the internet but didnt find anything decent. Any seriously meant advice would be appreciated.
Btw Im european female aged 24.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Accommodation in Dubai wanted

Originally Posted by D@rling
Hey guys,

Im coming to Dubai on March 15 to look for a job overthere. Im looking for any kind of decent accommodation (anything is better than an expensive hotel). I've checked all the ads on the internet but didnt find anything decent. Any seriously meant advice would be appreciated.

First of all welcome to the site

What is your budget?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Well, as I dont know how much I'll be getting paid if I ever find a job, I was thinking about the rent up to 1200 Dhs/month, definitely prefer a sharing accommodation in the beginning.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 12:01 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Well, as I dont know how much I'll be getting paid if I ever find a job, I was thinking about the rent up to 1200 Dhs/month, definitely prefer a sharing accommodation in the beginning.

hmmmmm...any prefered location?

I believe you wouldn't know about the locations, what jobs will you be looking for, its better to try to get an accomodation in an area close to were you will be looking the most. where are you based now?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Im in Prague now, going to find some PA position in Dubai. Dont prefer any location in the beginnig, but centre is of course the best. It shouldnt be a problem to change the place after I get a job.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:23 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Hey guys,

Hi there D im a real estate agent in Dubai,if u want 2 send me your details ie
what u want 2 pay and location,i maybe able 2 help 4 the price of a
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Hi, well if you scroll up you'll find out that im willing to pay up to 1200 Dhs/month fot sharing accommodation, no location preferred but surely not anything at the end of the world. Anything else u need to know....?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:33 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't find us a 6 bedroom villa overlooking the sea for 80k a year could you Oh and pref Jumeirah
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:37 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Couldn't find us a 6 bedroom villa overlooking the sea for 80k a year could you Oh and pref Jumeirah
If i could id b liveN in it now FD
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:38 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

If i could id b liveN in it now FD
Could trade in our Emirates villa Probably worth about 20k
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:40 pm
Its good up North!

Hi, well if you scroll up you'll find out that im willing to pay up to 1200 Dhs/month fot sharing accommodation, no location preferred but surely not anything at the end of the world. Anything else u need to know....?
You would b very lucky 2 find anything in Dubai even a house share for 1200 Dhs/month
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:40 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Could trade in our Emirates villa Probably worth about 20k
Hey put all our monies together and have a huge **** off place by the sea....oh and Uncle B can sleep in the outhouse, I am sure he does anyhoooo
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

You would b very lucky 2 find anything in Dubai even a house share for 1200 Dhs/month
But I've seen several ads offering sharing accommodation for even less, but it was either for bachelors or some group that I dont fit in
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

FD, when we drove around Jumeirah, taking down numbers put up on villas or getting the owner's number off the watchman, we found very good deals for very nice houses. Dhs100k for a house that would be Dhs120k from an agent, and Dhs90k if it was just one cheque!
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

But I've seen several ads offering sharing accommodation for even less, but it was either for bachelors or some group that I dont fit in
Dhs1200 is no where near enough I'm afraid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.