ABU DHABI

Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:22 am
jia
Forum Regular

jia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ABU DHABI

Hi guys,
i need ur help in 2 things
i have read a lot of posts here but would like to know how much a 2 bd apartment in abu dhabi will cost off the island in khalifa, shahama or mussafah.i think khalifa is more expensive than the other 2, but dont know for sure.also as the forum says sharing a villa or property is illegal in UAE i have heard agents say, that u can get one full floor in a villa, is that illegal too. i am not sure as i am not there .
Thanks for all the help
Old Jun 8th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ABU DHABI

shahama area is local housing area and you are not allowed to rent there (that is why it is cheap) in mussafah big blocks of flats have just been built there, and khalifa is more expensive. It is illegal to share and sub divide villas, but if the villa has been divided 'correctly with permission' then that would be fine, but you would need to check it out.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jia, I live in AD just outside of the city in Mushrif in a properly converted villa. It was an old villa that has been done up and made into 2 2 bedroomed and 1 1 bedroomed place. I paid AED110k for it last year but imagine the prices have gone up that much that it will be in the region of 180 ish!
Fingers crossed for you
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:11 pm
jia
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chris79
Hi Jia, I live in AD just outside of the city in Mushrif in a properly converted villa. It was an old villa that has been done up and made into 2 2 bedroomed and 1 1 bedroomed place. I paid AED110k for it last year but imagine the prices have gone up that much that it will be in the region of 180 ish!
Fingers crossed for you
Thanks chris and busybee2 ,so does that mean that in shahama no expats can rent?
is there any chance of us getting a 2 bd for 120k in mussafah ,?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

anyone have a link to a site that shows the floorplan of the 4 bedrooms in mangrove?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

yes expats cannot not rent in shahama or any other local housing areas. i dont know what the rents are in mussafah there is a big new tower block do a search on expatwoman or abudhabiwoman as they will be able to help you.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 3:48 pm
jia
Forum Regular

sure i'll do that
Thanks