6,000 posts!

Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:14 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6,000 posts!

Guess that means i have no social life.......................
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 6,000 posts!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
If you did it over six months, then you need to worry! Over a couple of years well......maybe only half a social life?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:24 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mellie66
If you did it over six months, then you need to worry! Over a couple of years well......maybe only half a social life?
dear god... we've been on here roughly the same time and you have posted 10 posts for every 1 of mine... and I think I spend too long on here as it is...
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:25 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mellie66
that'll be bluecat then!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

or that this is (part of) your social life...
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:27 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
dear god... we've been on here roughly the same time and you have posted 10 posts for every 1 of mine... and I think I spend too long on here as it is...
Indeed, but of my 6,002 posts, only 1 or 2 have been of any value.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
or that this is (part of) your social life...
yup, also, maybe all those posts added extra zip to your social life?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:31 pm
W10

Indeed, but of my 6,002 posts, only 1 or 2 have now been about women.
hmmm

Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Very impressive! Maybe this is your social life
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:10 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
hmmm
Actually W10 i beg to differ.

I have reviewed my posts and they are rather diverse and full of relevent information about life in the UAE with subjects such as

1. How often to beat your maid to acheive optimum performance

2. Recepies for bin-cat dishes

3. Updates on the 13 year old bangladeshi boy i keep bound up in my cupboard.

4. How Hollywood got it wrong and there are no prostitutes that look like Julia Roberts......regardless of how often i go to Cyclone.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Actually W10 i beg to differ.

I have reviewed my posts and they are rather diverse and full of relevent information about life in the UAE with subjects such as

1. How often to beat your maid to acheive optimum performance

2. Recepies for bin-cat dishes

3. Updates on the 13 year old bangladeshi boy i keep bound up in my cupboard.

4. How Hollywood got it wrong and there are no prostitutes that look like Julia Roberts......regardless of how often i go to Cyclone.
Excuse me, but what is Cyclone?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
that'll be bluecat then!
I think you need to get upto 13,000 to be classed as a saddo!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:42 pm
No longer Amazing

IncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think you need to get upto 13,000 to be classed as a saddo!!!
Who's the top poster on this site then?? anyone reaching that goal on any site is a sadddo *snort

Last edited by IncredibleGirl; Apr 19th 2007 at 1:57 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

shouldnt be long then.........
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:37 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by IncredibleGirl
Who's the top poster on this site then?? anyone reaching that goal on any site is a sadddo *snort
I believe that an ex-member has reached that amount
but who am i to gossip.......
Rgds
JxxxD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.