Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

2 days and counting

2 days and counting

Old Nov 13th 2004, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Smile 2 days and counting

OK guys with in 2 days I will be off to plane for DXB. I just want to thank JC, CP, face and Martin to give me information that helped me get the decision to even visit dubai. Just want to thank all of u to providing me the information and cant wait to meet all of u guys? Does anybody live close to dxb airport?

Forgive me if I forget somebody's name that helped me ..Just wanted to say that Its a such a helpfull forum that helped me alot wish me good luck

Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: 1 day and counting

On more day to go...

Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:41 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgarian
On more day to go...

Khan

:scared: :scared:
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean
:scared: :scared:
I thought i wasnt that scary looking
or is it something else that scared u
Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:26 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I thought i wasnt that scary looking
or is it something else that scared u
Khan
A French/Canadian coming to Dubai in a tiger suit, that's enough
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean
A French/Canadian coming to Dubai in a tiger suit, that's enough
Just remeber that french invented the french kiss...I think u never experienced it otherwise u wouldnt think that french were that bad
Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:35 am
Banned

Just remeber that french invented the french kiss...I think u never experienced it otherwise u wouldnt think that french were that bad
Khan

Lame, very lame.

It's now called the Freedom kiss along with the fries. But the French wouldn't know anything about war on freedom would they?????
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2 days and counting

OK guys with in 2 days I will be off to plane for DXB. I just want to thank JC, CP, face and Martin to give me information that helped me get the decision to even visit dubai. Just want to thank all of u to providing me the information and cant wait to meet all of u guys? Does anybody live close to dxb airport?

Forgive me if I forget somebody's name that helped me ..Just wanted to say that Its a such a helpfull forum that helped me alot wish me good luck

Khan
Have a safe trip!

hope Dubai is all u hoped it'd be!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
Have a safe trip!

hope Dubai is all u hoped it'd be!
Thanks man I am counting of it

Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:45 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Khan
Have a safe trip to dubai. Make sure you carry your passport and ticket Don't drink too much or you might get drunk and ended up in the wrong gate and wrong aeroplane.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by novita77
Have a safe trip to dubai. Make sure you carry your passport and ticket Don't drink too much or you might get drunk and ended up in the wrong gate and wrong aeroplane.
Thats y i am bringing my other half with me to make sure that i get the right plane then she will leave to meet our parentsin pakistan thanks for ur concern

khan
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

23 hrs left

Khan
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:32 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

23 hrs left

Khan
Still time 2 change yr mind - good luck mate

TS
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:25 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Khan
I thought u were coming over in November 2005.... damn... lol

fly safe.... remember Absolut Vanilla.. 2x 1Litre bottles.... cheers

and do not wear the Tiger suit thru passport control and also do not
French kiss the guys checking the passports... lol
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
I thought u were coming over in November 2005.... damn... lol

fly safe.... remember Absolut Vanilla.. 2x 1Litre bottles.... cheers

and do not wear the Tiger suit thru passport control and also do not
French kiss the guys checking the passports... lol
Hey hey last time it was really nice looking girls...oh wait was it my imigination

Khan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.