Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

brits in spring area

brits in spring area

Old Mar 8th 2012, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

lisajdubai is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile brits in spring area

Hi we have just moved to Legends Ranch Spring and have a 7yr old boy ,he is going to Birnham Woods Elementary ,just wondering if anyone around the area fancies meeting up
Old Mar 14th 2012, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Moxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: brits in spring area

Welcome to our neck of the woods. You're quite close to us. I'm the one who posted about Goodwoods and I see you've already made it there. I asked my husband about mushy peas and he said it's a Yorkshire thing. Are you from around there? Never had them myself. I'm a lifelong Texan (Houston area) and he's the import from Oxfordshire.

We've been in Spring a couple of years now. We're old enough to be your parents so you're probably looking for a younger group. However if we can help you settle in any way please PM me. We're pretty good surrogate grand-parents to our neighborhood kids, too. Guess we're not too bad because our young neighbors often ask us to go out and eat with them. And the Starbucks "kids" give us free drinks... like every time because they like us.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Emmas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: brits in spring area

Hi,

I'll be moving across end of April, I'd love to meet up with you

Infact both of you

Feel free to PM me, and we can organise something

Em x