Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in South Texas - McAllen, Corpus or SA

Any Brits in South Texas - McAllen, Corpus or SA

Old Jan 9th 2011, 11:43 pm
Just Joined

freckleUK is just really nicefreckleUK is just really nicefreckleUK is just really nicefreckleUK is just really nicefreckleUK is just really nicefreckleUK is just really nicefreckleUK is just really nicefreckleUK is just really nice
Default Any Brits in South Texas - McAllen, Corpus or SA

Hi all

I moved to McAllen 2 years ago and finding it tough meeting like hearted british folk, being home (Manchester UK) for Xmas was amazing and now I am back I am struggling. I would love to meet up or join any groups with other Brits.

Look forward to hearing from anyone

Amanda
Old Feb 24th 2011, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

britishbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in South Texas - McAllen, Corpus or SA

If you ever come to SA would love to meet for coffee or something - I was OK until my kids started leaving for college.... then I realized that I here alone. Also I do go to Corpus Christi in summer should you ever want to meet up there.

Originally Posted by freckleUK
Hi all

I moved to McAllen 2 years ago and finding it tough meeting like hearted british folk, being home (Manchester UK) for Xmas was amazing and now I am back I am struggling. I would love to meet up or join any groups with other Brits.

Look forward to hearing from anyone

Amanda
Old Nov 24th 2011, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

polar_bear is a jewel in the roughpolar_bear is a jewel in the roughpolar_bear is a jewel in the roughpolar_bear is a jewel in the rough

Hello FreckleUK, I've been in McAllen since 2007. Hope you are feeling a bit more settled than you were in January? Will be happy to meet up for a coffee or beer or whatever. Sorry for the late reply, don't check in here often!
Old Nov 25th 2011, 9:07 pm

RL289 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi FreckleUK

I'm in San Antonio and would be happy to meet up if you are over here.

We only know 2 other brits here, I'm sure there must be more out there but figure they must be in hiding.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Look forward to hearing from you.