Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Augusta GA?

Any Brits in Augusta GA?

Old Oct 31st 2023, 3:39 am
Just Joined

srathod000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in Augusta GA?

I’ve been living in the US for some time, recently moved to Augusta GA. Would love to meet/chat with people from the UK, share stories and just catch up with people with similar backgrounds.
Old Nov 22nd 2023, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brits in Augusta GA?

I'm about 80 miles North of you, not too close and I'll hazard a guess that we probably don't share similar backgrounds but if you're into soccer I know there's a bunch of Liverpool fans gather at the British Bulldog in Columbia SC, how many are Brits I couldn't say because I don't do soccer but they do the closest thing to me that passes for a Full English unless I fancy a trip to NC!

A quick browse on Google could probably show you if there are any British pubs in your vicinity as that's usually a good way to meet peeps,I know there aren't any close to me but our tumbleweed town finally got a pub and it took but all of one visit for the owner/barman to remember my name and learn what types of beer I like....

I presume there are some Brits in Augusta, I'm fairly sure that I'm the only one in this county!
Old Feb 14th 2024, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Ameribritt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in Augusta GA?

Hi, Myself and my wife (also a Brit) have been living in Aiken just over the bridge for a couple of years now, feel free to message me if you would like to chat more or poss arrange a meet up.