Go Back  British Expats > General > Media Requests
Reload this Page >

Looking for British expats with children

Looking for British expats with children

Old Jan 7th 2005, 11:00 am
Just Joined

harriet is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Looking for British expats with children

I am an English magazine journalist looking to interview couple who've left Britain for abroad. Would do email interview and pay £100. If you can help please email me on [email protected] Thank you very much
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:56 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for British expats with children

Originally Posted by harriet
I am an English magazine journalist looking to interview couple who've left Britain for abroad. Would do email interview and pay £100. If you can help please email me on [email protected] Thank you very much
Which publication are you representing? Are there specific criteria for the couple and the children? e.g. Country in which the family is living? Age of the children? Amount of time spent living in the overseas country?
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

harriet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for British expats with children

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Which publication are you representing? Are there specific criteria for the couple and the children? e.g. Country in which the family is living? Age of the children? Amount of time spent living in the overseas country?

I work for Woman magazine based in London. No specific ages, although totally grown-up children might rule it out. As for the country, it doesn't matter although we have done some areas before eg south of france, sydney, melbourne, slovenia. And no the amount of time doesn't matter at all.

Thanks