British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   ME Job Discussions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/)
-   -   Saudi work Visa with MBA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/saudi-work-visa-mba-949758/)

NewcomerME2023 Nov 7th 2023 5:16 pm

Saudi work Visa with MBA

Hi all, can you get a Saudi visa with an MBA degree and no Bachelors degree? Anyone been able to pass an online Baxhelors degree?
I'm looking at a job offer in Saudi but see everywhere that you are required to have a Degree for work visa and family sponsorship...

SanDiegogirl Nov 7th 2023 10:29 pm

Re: Saudi work Visa with MBA

Where did you get your MBA from? Never known anyone who had an MBA who did not have a first degree.

NewcomerME2023 Nov 9th 2023 5:25 am

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl (Post 13225219)
Where did you get your MBA from? Never known anyone who had an MBA who did not have a first degree.

I'm in the process of completing it via an accredited European university and should be finished in about 6 months.

wilkobury Nov 15th 2023 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by NewcomerME2023 (Post 13225180)
Hi all, can you get a Saudi visa with an MBA degree and no Bachelors degree? Anyone been able to pass an online Baxhelors degree?
I'm looking at a job offer in Saudi but see everywhere that you are required to have a Degree for work visa and family sponsorship...

Hi, check out some posts on the main forum. I would suggest speak to your employer and they can help.

NewcomerME2023 Nov 16th 2023 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by wilkobury (Post 13226469)
Hi, check out some posts on the main forum. I would suggest speak to your employer and they can help.

I did look but didn't see any relevant threads. If you saw one please share the thread link. Thanks

SanDiegogirl Nov 16th 2023 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by NewcomerME2023 (Post 13225423)
I'm in the process of completing it via an accredited European university and should be finished in about 6 months.

What's your level of education prior to you getting this MBA?

Are you doing it long distance?

NewcomerME2023 Nov 19th 2023 10:58 am

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl (Post 13226641)
What's your level of education prior to you getting this MBA?

Are you doing it long distance?

Diploma of a Bsc program University attended, Diploma of 6 month investment finance program University attended, one postgrad in an online Msc 2 years, several individual modules of an MBA program, several other short online programs, PMP qualified...

zj215 Apr 30th 2024 1:27 pm

Entirely possible - each candidate is assessed on their professional merits, this is more for mature students of course.