Saudi Hospital Review

Old Apr 21st 2015, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Nurse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saudi Hospital Review

Kindly indicate and share your experiences and thoughts about your hospital where you are working. Thank you.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Hospital Review

Why? What is the purpose?
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 3:47 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking as someone who has had to go quite a lot because of my wife's health problems, I find the doctors and nurses okay at their job but waiting times can be terrible. They also don't seem to have doctors around all the time. Especially between 12-4 pm. Also, Saudi being Saudi, a male friend of mine was not allowed to stay overnight with his daughter when she was sick in a shared room. Which makes you wonder what he would done if his wife wasn't around. My experiences are related to one hospital though. On the other hand, there is a well known hospital with a huge pharmacy at the front. I have walked in off the street to buy drugs during prayer time and they don't close. This is the only time I've bought stuff during Salat when off compound.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Nurse is an unknown quantity at this point

Worker Experiences like as a nurse or as a doctor.
I want to have ideas about the hospitals good to work with.

Originally Posted by mikewot
Why? What is the purpose?
Old May 5th 2015, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

I found that If you can get into any of the Military ones you will be happy. But make sure you are in Jeddah or Dharan.
Old May 5th 2015, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I had some experience as a patient in Jeddah and the in Khobar and Hafr Al Batin. Not sure I can write about what it might be like to work there. Very few western medical personnel in KSA now. Lots from the Phillipines and South Africa. Surgeon and nursing team when I had a quadruple by-pass were all from South Africa. (Sa'ad Hospital Khobar)