Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

QS & Financial Adviser opportuinites in ME

QS & Financial Adviser opportuinites in ME

Old Oct 17th 2012, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

dirtyoldtown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QS & Financial Adviser opportunities in ME

Hello Everyone,

I'm a fully qualified QS with 5 years experience Main Contracting experience. I am really interested in moving to the ME with my fiance who is a qualified Financial Adviser. We have planned the wedding for August next year but if we had to move the wedding forward if a role became available we would. I just had a few queries I hope some of you can help me with:

1. Which is the best website to look for jobs?
2. Does anybody know of any jobs available?
3. Am I best moving to ME first or wait until I have been employed?

Any information you could give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks

DOT

Last edited by dirtyoldtown; Oct 17th 2012 at 6:09 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: QS & Financial Adviser opportuinites in ME

Well, you can't get any form of permanent residency without a job as far as I'm aware.

Use the search function at the top of the site, plenty of these questions have been asked.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...archid=4592996

Take your pick.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 8:13 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QS & Financial Adviser opportuinites in ME

You could try Petrofac, although you might be up against Asian QSs. Might also be worthwhile speaking to their UK arm.