ME Recruitment Agents

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 5:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ME Recruitment Agents

Originally Posted by Scamp
I don't suppose you'd like to ring around all my clients and tell them that would you?
oh and would you just like me to educate and reality check all your candidates while i'm at it?

**** off mate, i have my own problems!
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 6:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
oh and would you just like me to educate and reality check all your candidates while i'm at it?

**** off mate, i have my own problems!
If you wouldn't mind.

Imagine repeating this;

"What do you get paid"
"55,000 + villa + car + utilities + flights + medical"
"OK, you're a Project Manager, at the moment I have positions paying up to 60,000 all in."
"that's not enough, I want similar"
"OK, cool, no worries"
"wait wait wait, can you send my details anyway? I'm working my notice and won't have a job in 2 weeks"
"Right, but if I send your CV in with your current package saying that you want similar, they'll tell me I haven't listened and that I'm an idiot and that even though you're really good, they can't offer what you want."
"can you just send it anyway and see what they say?"
"sigh"
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 6:31 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

If you wouldn't mind.

Imagine repeating this;

"What do you get paid"
"55,000 + villa + car + utilities + flights + medical"
"OK, you're a Project Manager, at the moment I have positions paying up to 60,000 all in."
"that's not enough, I want similar"
"OK, cool, no worries"
"wait wait wait, can you send my details anyway? I'm working my notice and won't have a job in 2 weeks"
"Right, but if I send your CV in with your current package saying that you want similar, they'll tell me I haven't listened and that I'm an idiot and that even though you're really good, they can't offer what you want."
"can you just send it anyway and see what they say?"
"sigh"
er no. one of us doesnt have a job in two weeks.......
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

And on the other hand I got a call from a recruiter yesterday asking if I was still looking for a part time job, YES I replied delighted to hear there is actually such a thing, whats the salary I asked, I don't know she said........
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
And on the other hand I got a call from a recruiter yesterday asking if I was still looking for a part time job, YES I replied delighted to hear there is actually such a thing, whats the salary I asked, I don't know she said........
Hahahahahah

"flexible"
"no budget allocated"
"they're open on that"

Any of those nuggets used?
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Hahahahahah

"flexible"
"no budget allocated"
"they're open on that"

Any of those nuggets used?
Actually there was just silence scamp.....
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:40 am
Account Closed

Actually there was just silence scamp.....
Awesome.

You can likely consider that a really badly qualified vacancy that they shouldn't be working on.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:46 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Part time hours here are not quite the same as UK
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've actually had 3 get in touch, so fingers crossed