Looking for some advice

Old Nov 23rd 2011, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

man1mal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for some advice

Hello All,

A bit of background first. I have previously lived in the UAE for three years (school years) and my folks still live and work there. I also have some experience as a graduate student in Abu Dhabi. I currently work and live in the UK and have about 3 years total experience in engineering - mostly materials ( I am a metallurgist by trade) and now in the automotive industry.

I am looking to return to the emirates as I miss my family and getting sick of the rain and taxes

I know the job market in the emirates is very reliant on connections and networking and I am working on that side. I was wondering if any of you knew of any reputable agencies where I could find some opportunities. As I said I am a metallurgist having worked for two major manufacturing companies (steel and automotive) and some large and medium testing laboratories. So i guess I am looking for an agency that works in engineering, quality, manufacturing etc etc.

Thanks for your help!

Marco