Laureate Saudi Arabia

Old May 13th 2014, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Fez1236 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Laureate Saudi Arabia

Hi guys,

I have been offered a position with Laureate College in Saudi Arabia.

I also have offers from ICEAT and Edex for King Saud University but the Laureate offer is the better package.

There is not much information on the forums about them apart from Daves ESL cafe which has opinions on the Jeddah school leader not being so nice.

As a Company what are they like? Could anyone share any experience with them?

Thanks

Nabz
Old May 14th 2014, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

wwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud of
Default Re: Laureate Saudi Arabia

I suppose few people here have some experience in a contractor which provides teaching services for KSA universities. As far as I know, my EDEX colleagues in the English Department seem to be happy with their work and high salaries. They are responsible for only some English classes of the first-year preparatory students. However, they felt their jobs might not be that secure compared with full-time faculty members.