Job offer in telcoms

Old Jul 7th 2014, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

nkast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job offer in telcoms

Dear Member

First of all thank you very much for the good work that you people are carrying out which is benefiting us to decide if we can take up role in different country.
I need to have your valuable input on my situation. I am telecoms engineer with more than 13+ year experience working in various companies in UK. I have been offered a role of product manager in Dubai for which they are offering AED 13500 as basic, AED 15000 as benefit and another AED 1500 as holiday payment with 28 days annual holiday. In my personal life I am married with one kid. The salary they have offered is equivalent to my total tax free earning in UK for both.
Is this a good offer with my experience? I am not sure about benefit allowance whether that will be paid in cash or paid in kind (like medical insurance etc).
What else should I be looking for?

Please share your valuable thought.

N_K
Old Aug 12th 2014, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

TheChangeGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job offer in telcoms

Having lived in Dubai and then moved to the UK, I would say that for your experience, this is much lesser than what you should expect. This would be a decent salary if they were sorting the housing for you as well. Is that the case?

Dubai, for all practical purposes is now getting as expensive as London! I see you have posted last month so have you had any new developments since?