Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job offer - Public Investment Fund

Job offer - Public Investment Fund

Old Feb 28th 2023, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

Animatorx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job offer - Public Investment Fund

Does the offer provide the split between base and housing allowance or would they only quote one figure that includes both?
Old Mar 3rd 2023, 12:22 am
Just Joined

rps323150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RichardWolfe
Hello! Is there an update on offers at a VP level for an investment role? I’d love to hear any guidance on the range for total comp one could expect at a VP level.
Any idea?

I have been offered at VP level (invstments)

Base of SAR 55k per month+ annual bonus which is company policy+ 20K per annum school allowance

I would prefer to be benchmarked to the market- what do you'll guys feel about it? Any clarity would be highly appreciated.
Old Mar 3rd 2023, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Aussieroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rps323150
Any idea?

I have been offered at VP level (invstments)

Base of SAR 55k per month+ annual bonus which is company policy+ 20K per annum school allowance

I would prefer to be benchmarked to the market- what do you'll guys feel about it? Any clarity would be highly appreciated.
Are you sure that’s the base or base + various allowances like accomodation , travel etc they’ve got? As base seems quite high.
Old Mar 3rd 2023, 11:56 am
Just Joined

rps323150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aussieroo
Are you sure that’s the base or base + various allowances like accomodation , travel etc they’ve got? As base seems quite high.
- Ya so 55k/month includes base+housing+transportation
- 20K/annum schooling
- Annual bonus
- some random gym benefits
- medical+life insurance

Does the 55k look decent? Which I am sure is not- but is it bad enough in riyadh to live in a compound and send the kid to international school- can villa housing in a western compound+ british school get captured in 20K/month?
Old Mar 3rd 2023, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Aussieroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rps323150
- Ya so 55k/month includes base+housing+transportation
- 20K/annum schooling
- Annual bonus
- some random gym benefits
- medical+life insurance

Does the 55k look decent? Which I am sure is not- but is it bad enough in riyadh to live in a compound and send the kid to international school- can villa housing in a western compound+ british school get captured in 20K/month?
I’d suggest doing some research. 3B+ villas cost anywhere between 200-260k a year (Al-Nakhla, Antara). Schooling can cost anywhere from 40-90k+ depending upon the year you’re enrolling into.

tbh package is not about 5ishk short of top range for VP so not bad - if you look around other swfs in ME, I think this will be 10-30%+ comparatively
Old Mar 7th 2023, 5:21 am
Just Joined

CarlosNekro is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone share their experience in terms of salary negotiations? Do they tend to low ball and you are expected to come with expectations which are very high, so that you meet somewhere in the middle?