Graduate Quantity Surveyor

Old Jan 7th 2011, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

timmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud of
Default Graduate Quantity Surveyor

Hey folks...I am going to keep this post short and sweet as Iam sure yous have had plenty similar in the past......Iam a 27 year old time served carpenter who is about to graduate with a QS degree........Whats my chances of finding work out there with no experiance?? Are there any company's that take on graduates at all?? And finally its a normal 3 year degree I'll have, would that matter? would I need an honers degree to work out there?
Old Jan 11th 2011, 9:44 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Graduate Quantity Surveyor

Originally Posted by timmerman
Hey folks...I am going to keep this post short and sweet as Iam sure yous have had plenty similar in the past......Iam a 27 year old time served carpenter who is about to graduate with a QS degree........Whats my chances of finding work out there with no experiance?? Are there any company's that take on graduates at all?? And finally its a normal 3 year degree I'll have, would that matter? would I need an honers degree to work out there?
most QS here as far as I see are asian because they work for a lot less than you will, they dont put much importance on the role. Managing QS is the usual role for europeans. you will struggle i think
Old Jan 11th 2011, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

timmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud of
Default Re: Graduate Quantity Surveyor

thanks

Last edited by timmerman; Jan 11th 2011 at 11:07 pm. Reason: wrong post