Dental Nurse in Abu Dhabi

Old Apr 18th 2014, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

mojb28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dental Nurse in Abu Dhabi

Hi I'm currently living in the Uk and have submitted my application with Haad to work as a Dental Nurse in Abu Dhabi.
Does anyone have any information on the haad application and exam? Or just any information about living/working in Abu Dhabi? Also does anyone know the average rate of pay for Dental nurses working there?
Old Apr 19th 2014, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dental Nurse in Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by mojb28
Hi I'm currently living in the Uk and have submitted my application with Haad to work as a Dental Nurse in Abu Dhabi.
Does anyone have any information on the haad application and exam? Or just any information about living/working in Abu Dhabi? Also does anyone know the average rate of pay for Dental nurses working there?
i wouldnt think it would be very very much, most of the nurses do not come from western countries so they work for less money. also getting the haad licence is a long and tiring and costly process, can take up to a year. auh is very expensive place to live.
Old Apr 19th 2014, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure that my dental nurse earns no more than 4000dh a month.

God Bless the Philippines for giving us cheap nurses, nannies, mechanics, and service staff.
Old Apr 19th 2014, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

mojb28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your replies. I'm actually going with my current employer, he has opened a practice in AD so it will be a similar wage to what I am on now and ofcourse it will be tax free! I just wanted to get an idea of what other nurses would be earning. I have heard renting is fairly expensive compared to the UK, so I will be looking to share with someone. Do you know how many months rent I would have to pay up front? And a deposit?
Old Apr 19th 2014, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your replies. I'm actually going with my current employer, he has opened a practice in AD so it will be a similar wage to what I am on now and ofcourse it will be tax free! I just wanted to get an idea of what other nurses would be earning. I have heard renting is fairly expensive compared to the UK, so I will be looking to share with someone. Do you know how many months rent I would have to pay up front? And a deposit?
12 months upfront, with about 1.5 months deposit.

Dental nurse in the UK gets what? 14k a year? That's 7000 AED/ month. You will struggle if you are alone on that.
Old Apr 19th 2014, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be very difficult to compete with Filipina salary.
Old Apr 19th 2014, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

sharing..... be careful as in some places not allowed.

12 months and 5% renters fee and usually 5% deposit (if you see it at the end you are doing well) plus 1k depost for addc and the rest to connect to internet and phone and telly etc etc. dont be fooled by the tax free.... the tax free part pays for the expensive parts here.