Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

The cost of rented accommodation ??

The cost of rented accommodation ??

Old Apr 22nd 2013, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Hutchy1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The cost of rented accommodation ??

What would be the cost of rented accommodation ?? I would need a three bedroom ?
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The cost of rented accommodation ??

http://www.bayut.com/uae_apartments/...a-1019372.html

upwards
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

A mate just signed a lease for a 3-bed villa in a decent area of Dubai. 175,000 AED.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:07 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutchy1984
What would be the cost of rented accommodation ?? I would need a three bedroom ?
A three bedroom what? Villa or apartment? And where? The Middle East is pretty big and we aren't mind readers...

Also please and/or thank you are a good idea.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Hey Hutchy,

I have a 3 bed tent I'd rent to you for 3,000 dibs a month ....let me know if you're interested ....

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww326/Loopy_loti/ManDomeTent_zps724edbc9.jpg[/IMG]
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 10:48 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Equestra
Hey Hutchy,

I have a 3 bed tent I'd rent to you for 3,000 dibs a month ....let me know if you're interested ....

http://<a href="http://s732.photobuc...c9.jpg</a></a>
I suspect that's better built than some villas in this part of the world. It's certainly more rain resistant...
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
A three bedroom what? Villa or apartment? And where? The Middle East is pretty big and we aren't mind readers...

Also please and/or thank you are a good idea.
All GCC locations are a long commute to Spain !!
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
I suspect that's better built than some villas in this part of the world. It's certainly more rain resistant...
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Equestra
+1