Architect salary Bahrain

Old Aug 15th 2010, 8:32 am
Just Joined

Akitect is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Architect salary Bahrain

Hi all,

could somebody please advice what remuneration package can I expect as a registered architect (RIBA) with 8 years exp in Bahrain?
Also how is the job scenario in the construction industry in Bahrain?
Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Architect salary Bahrain

Hello any architects out there?
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:47 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Akitect
Hi all,

could somebody please advice what remuneration package can I expect as a registered architect (RIBA) with 8 years exp in Bahrain?
Also how is the job scenario in the construction industry in Bahrain?
Thanks in advance.
No idea on the salary/package side of things, but I can tell you that the construction industry doesn't appear to be exactly blossoming in Bahrain (nor the rest of the Middle East for that matter). There are plenty of on-going projects, but most of them are either running in slow gear or have completely stopped due to lack of finance (google Marina West Bahrain as an example)...

I think this article in ConstructionWeekOnline says it all (read the comments as well as there is some status info to be had there).
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

Thx for the response. I understand the scenario is bleak but my husband has an interview lined up with one of the big firms in Bahrain hence wanted info on salary packages.
The situation here in the uk has gone from bad to worse and don't see things picking up anytime soon. I was made redundant recently and no Architectural vacancies have come up in the past few weeks. Hence want to jump ship!