Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Ajman... job offer... what do you think?

Ajman... job offer... what do you think?

Old Nov 28th 2010, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

BlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ajman... job offer... what do you think?

Hetero, you presumed right Didn't want it to come over I was out on the pull every night but it would be great to find a few guys to know about the place and maybe the opportunity for a girlfriend

Still not clear what they are offering over there by way of accomodation. being told hotel apartment, but that doesn't seem very permanent or the sort of place I'd want to be. Doubt you could live much of your own life like in an apartment. Could anyone give an approximate rent of a good two or possibly three bed apartment in a pretty good quality block please? Not the best, but in the better band. Might need to pressure them in a different way.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

I used to go to Ajman a lot on Fridays for a pool day.

The ajman kempinsky has a bowling alley and a sports bar inside it so we used to relax by the pool during the day and bowling at night .
As mentioned, there are a lot more locals/less brits etc but i found it to be a good break from Dubai.

As for the outside inn pub, was in that a couple of times a few years ago and it was alright.

traffic wise can be a nightmare if at rush hours. outside of that around 30-45 mins to dubai.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

best bet is to try dubizzle.com

I reckon for a 2 bed in ajman you might be lookng around 30000AED for a decent place but have a look on Dubizzle.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

BlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the help, appreciated.