British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   ME Job Discussions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/)
-   -   ADNOC Offshore Hiring process (https://britishexpats.com/forum/me-job-discussions-136/adnoc-offshore-hiring-process-930492/)

demister Jan 20th 2020 5:38 am

ADNOC Offshore Hiring process

Hello,
I have recently been telephone interviewed by ADNOC Offshore- drilling position , I have been selected for face to face in Abudhabi, I have waited over 6 weeks for that and still waiting, I was wondering
1. How long before they call for a face to face after phone interview
2. Do they give you spot offers when you go for face to face?
3. How long before they give you the final offer and move you there?

Any of your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Demister

reddiva Jan 20th 2020 9:11 am

Re: ADNOC Offshore Hiring process

https://britishexpats.com/forum/midd...itment-921445/

Lots to read through. 6 weeks waiting after an intial call does seems long.
Are you dealing with an agency or directly through ADNOC? Who advised that you were selected for a face to face

demister Jan 20th 2020 9:47 am

Originally Posted by reddiva (Post 12792462)

Lots to read through. 6 weeks waiting after an intial call does seems long.
Are you dealing with an agency or directly through ADNOC? Who advised that you were selected for a face to face

Hello,
Thanks for the Quick response. I did read the entire post but I was unable to get a clear timeline for from telephone to face to face interview ,Also the timeline after. You seemed to have a similar experience in terms of having a face to face. Any more clarity would ge greatly helpful.
cheers
Demister

reddiva Jan 20th 2020 9:54 am

Originally Posted by demister (Post 12792476)
Hello,
Thanks for the Quick response. I did read the entire post but I was unable to get a clear timeline for from telephone to face to face interview ,Also the timeline after. You seemed to have a similar experience in terms of having a face to face. Any more clarity would ge greatly helpful.
cheers
Demister

my government clients process is

Tel/Skype interview
2-3 weeks later fly in for a face to face and have the company medical
Gov approval usually takes 2 weeks and then a week later offer sent directly to candidate

Who identified you for the role agency or in house at ADNOC?

demister Jan 20th 2020 10:17 am

Originally Posted by reddiva (Post 12792482)
my government clients process is

Tel/Skype interview
2-3 weeks later fly in for a face to face and have the company medical
Gov approval usually takes 2 weeks and then a week later offer sent directly to candidate

Who identified you for the role agency or in house at ADNOC?

hello ,
I was identified by Agency and was interviewed by Panel for a fairly important role on the 26th Nov. They sent me the face to face invite that week and F2F was supposed to be on the 13th Jan. But now they are apparently waiting on Panel for F2F. Is this normal ?
Regards
D'er

reddiva Jan 22nd 2020 5:46 am

Originally Posted by demister (Post 12792492)
hello ,
I was identified by Agency and was interviewed by Panel for a fairly important role on the 26th Nov. They sent me the face to face invite that week and F2F was supposed to be on the 13th Jan. But now they are apparently waiting on Panel for F2F. Is this normal ?
Regards
D'er

Hi, not sure as it depends upon availabilty of panel and how quickly they want to hire
My client usually arranges the FTF 2-3 weeks after the intital first interview

jam25mack Jan 22nd 2020 5:57 am

Drilling...... so are you a driller or supervisor etc? If so BDA etc? Surprising that they'd go for westerners.