Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

ADNOC Offshore Hiring process

ADNOC Offshore Hiring process

Old Jan 20th 2020, 5:38 am
Just Joined

demister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ADNOC Offshore Hiring process

Hello,
I have recently been telephone interviewed by ADNOC Offshore- drilling position , I have been selected for face to face in Abudhabi, I have waited over 6 weeks for that and still waiting, I was wondering
1. How long before they call for a face to face after phone interview
2. Do they give you spot offers when you go for face to face?
3. How long before they give you the final offer and move you there?

Any of your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Demister
Old Jan 20th 2020, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADNOC Offshore Hiring process

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Lots to read through. 6 weeks waiting after an intial call does seems long.
Are you dealing with an agency or directly through ADNOC? Who advised that you were selected for a face to face
Old Jan 20th 2020, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by reddiva

Lots to read through. 6 weeks waiting after an intial call does seems long.
Are you dealing with an agency or directly through ADNOC? Who advised that you were selected for a face to face
Hello,
Thanks for the Quick response. I did read the entire post but I was unable to get a clear timeline for from telephone to face to face interview ,Also the timeline after. You seemed to have a similar experience in terms of having a face to face. Any more clarity would ge greatly helpful.
cheers
Demister
Old Jan 20th 2020, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by demister
Hello,
Thanks for the Quick response. I did read the entire post but I was unable to get a clear timeline for from telephone to face to face interview ,Also the timeline after. You seemed to have a similar experience in terms of having a face to face. Any more clarity would ge greatly helpful.
cheers
Demister
my government clients process is

Tel/Skype interview
2-3 weeks later fly in for a face to face and have the company medical
Gov approval usually takes 2 weeks and then a week later offer sent directly to candidate

Who identified you for the role agency or in house at ADNOC?
Old Jan 20th 2020, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by reddiva
my government clients process is

Tel/Skype interview
2-3 weeks later fly in for a face to face and have the company medical
Gov approval usually takes 2 weeks and then a week later offer sent directly to candidate

Who identified you for the role agency or in house at ADNOC?
hello ,
I was identified by Agency and was interviewed by Panel for a fairly important role on the 26th Nov. They sent me the face to face invite that week and F2F was supposed to be on the 13th Jan. But now they are apparently waiting on Panel for F2F. Is this normal ?
Regards
D'er
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by demister
hello ,
I was identified by Agency and was interviewed by Panel for a fairly important role on the 26th Nov. They sent me the face to face invite that week and F2F was supposed to be on the 13th Jan. But now they are apparently waiting on Panel for F2F. Is this normal ?
Regards
D'er
Hi, not sure as it depends upon availabilty of panel and how quickly they want to hire
My client usually arranges the FTF 2-3 weeks after the intital first interview
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Drilling...... so are you a driller or supervisor etc? If so BDA etc? Surprising that they'd go for westerners.