Ad agency jobs

Old Feb 21st 2012, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

Copyfighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ad agency jobs

Hi all!

I'd like to move my freezing arse down south and therefore in search for ad agency jobs. I'm a Helsinki-based Copywriter with a 5+ years experience mainly in B2B marketing communications.

Any tips?

Will tweet for a camel.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 9:04 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ad agency jobs

welcome to BE, guess you will just have to register with the agencies and take it from there.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

Copyfighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Update: I have a few very good contacts now. Former work mates (although different field) and a recruiting agency. Seems that there are plenty of jobs available, just need to get the first and hopefully the only offer!

I'll let you know when the phone rings...
Old Feb 29th 2012, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

gedeost is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Copyfighter
Update: I have a few very good contacts now. Former work mates (although different field) and a recruiting agency. Seems that there are plenty of jobs available, just need to get the first and hopefully the only offer!

I'll let you know when the phone rings...
which agency are you using mate?