Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Yet another success story at the Consulate in Lagos.

Yet another success story at the Consulate in Lagos.

Old Apr 16th 2004, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

afroduke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Yet another success story at the Consulate in Lagos.

I got word from JJ&ST and Nkem4forever that JJs k1 visa interview at the U.S consulate in Lagos went well (undermining his male beneficiary status) & he is to pick up his visa next week. In his words "it wasn't as bad as some people paint it to be". I guess this is contrary to the picture someone on here paints it to be. As I've always known, from the knowledge I've derived from this N.G, as long as you are who you are & you have all your paperworks intact, you're qualified. The region where you come from is not a disqualification. We hope to hear more success stories from the U.S Consulate in Lagos against the wishes of a blatantly selfish "Eko4show". Have a nice day & a wonderful weekend. Peace!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 6:14 pm
omo
Naija Brigade

omo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yet another success story at the Consulate in Lagos.

Congratulations to the JJ&ST from the "Naija Brigade!"

Another success story and it's great to know that things went smoothly for the two of them.

Hope to read their experiences soon!

CONGRATS AGAIN TO YOU BOTH!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

nkem4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by afroduke
I got word from JJ&ST and Nkem4forever that JJs k1 visa interview at the U.S consulate in Lagos went well (undermining his male beneficiary status) & he is to pick up his visa next week. In his words "it wasn't as bad as some people paint it to be". I guess this is contrary to the picture someone on here paints it to be. As I've always known, from the knowledge I've derived from this N.G, as long as you are who you are & you have all your paperworks intact, you're qualified. The region where you come from is not a disqualification. We hope to hear more success stories from the U.S Consulate in Lagos against the wishes of a blatantly selfish "Eko4show". Have a nice day & a wonderful weekend. Peace!

Heeeeeyyyyyyy Yaaaaallllllll!!!!

To God be all the glory. I wil let JJ give pertinet details but yes indeed we do have the victory despite all things. I waited outside while he went in to interview but it was the longest couple of hours ever. finally he came out and i knew by the look on his face that we had succeeded!

I'll write more at a later date. but now on to JJ who waits beside me to share the 411 with you all.

HALLLEEELLUUUUUJAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2004, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congatulations will be in order

If this is true then congratulations will most definitely be in order when I hear from JJ and Nkem. Wooo Hooo!
I can assure you Afroduke they were well armed with what they needed to attend the interview. It was by no accident or easy preperation that got them through. I am very happy for them, JJ seems to be a very sincere and nice guy.
The picture painted remains the same, this if a tough Consulate. You can NOT take anything for granted there.
Although I do not agree with the blundtness of Ek4Show, she WAS giving advice to Nkem and JJ to help them prepare for the interview, did you do anything to help them? You need to quit while your behind Afroduke.
I can't wait to hear from Nkem and JJ, I'll bet they will be painting Lagos red tonight! (if they are not sleeping after a long night of preperation)

Jeff and Remi

Old Apr 16th 2004, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congatulations

WoooPeee!
Congratulations!
But start a new post so we can leave the negitive part of the wonderful news behind

Jeff

Originally posted by nkem4ever
Heeeeeyyyyyyy Yaaaaallllllll!!!!

To God be all the glory. I wil let JJ give pertinet details but yes indeed we do have the victory despite all things. I waited outside while he went in to interview but it was the longest couple of hours ever. finally he came out and i knew by the look on his face that we had succeeded!

I'll write more at a later date. but now on to JJ who waits beside me to share the 411 with you all.

HALLLEEELLUUUUUJAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2004, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

I too spoke with both JJ&ST they are elated! They did give me some small details, but I'm sure they want to be the ones to share them!

I decided to attend my husbands interview in May and last night God provided the funds for my trip! Praise Him! I'll be leaving mid May. Thank God for His intercession and provision.

Things are LOOKIN' UP!
Ruthann / Oseme