Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Yet Another Nigerian K1 Success Tale!

Yet Another Nigerian K1 Success Tale!

Old May 25th 2004, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

afroduke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yet Another Nigerian K1 Success Tale!

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thanks Hypertweeky....Your well wishes are highly appreciated & go a long way. As for MrsEze, I must admit your situation seems a lot too complicated for me to make any contributions moreso when I went the k1 route as opposed to the k3. I hope you get the needed advices on here & eventually take the right steps that'll lead to you & your spouse re-union. I feel for the horrendous lenght of time you both have been apart. I wish I could make an advisory contribution but since I can't pls accept my encouragements. I feel your point on outright discrimination & racism towards Nigerian males. Even some white males on here though married to Nigerian females can't bear learning that a Nigerian male's about to wed an american female just cause they received 419 mails from some "few" bad eggs. I don't defend what's wrong I just try to profer solutions instead of sulking. No Nigerian male or female would be happy to have people make faces at them when introduced as Nigerians abroad, so instead of adding salt to injury, lets try & repair. Peace Y'all!
Old May 25th 2004, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

mrseze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yet Another Nigerian K1 Success Tale!

Originally posted by afroduke
Thanks Hypertweeky....Your well wishes are highly appreciated & go a long way. As for MrsEze, I must admit your situation seems a lot too complicated for me to make any contributions moreso when I went the k1 route as opposed to the k3. I hope you get the needed advices on here & eventually take the right steps that'll lead to you & your spouse re-union. I feel for the horrendous lenght of time you both have been apart. I wish I could make an advisory contribution but since I can't pls accept my encouragements. I feel your point on outright discrimination & racism towards Nigerian males. Even some white males on here though married to Nigerian females can't bear learning that a Nigerian male's about to wed an american female just cause they received 419 mails from some "few" bad eggs. I don't defend what's wrong I just try to profer solutions instead of sulking. No Nigerian male or female would be happy to have people make faces at them when introduced as Nigerians abroad, so instead of adding salt to injury, lets try & repair. Peace Y'all!
Thanks! I appreciate your words and receive them in the spirit they are given. Again, congrats to you and yours and may you ease into the peace of our Creator as you enter my beloved country. And it is so.