Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Thank You Jesus

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Thank You Jesus

Old Oct 7th 2003, 2:52 pm
Michelle.Moir

Default Re: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Thank You Jesus

Do you believe that ? I can see March and April petitions have a good
chance and I hope for May and June too but the speed it has taken Nebraska
just to get to March has been slow......I really hope everyone that's been
waiting a long time get to be with their loves ones ASAP !
Michelle & Herb

"billwilson597" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My congresswoman called me just few minutes ago, (yes not a staff
    > member)
    > NSC is rolling out the k-1's all of us in this March-May and even
    > June bunch have a real shot at having our loved ones home for
    > Christmass.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:23 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DCMark
You are right. I am sorry to insult those poor barnyard animals!

TROOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PS: You can criticize me, but if you start attacking Rete, well you are attacking one of the most knowledgable and helpful people here.

Really, what did those animals ever do to you!!
Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

James Mars is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Thank You Jesus

If the latest trends hold it would be true. If the rate is at parity (1 day = 1 day) then if you add 2 months we are at May 7 by December 1 so depending on the NVC and the embassy it could be true. If they can recover any back log at all then it may be sooner. The report coming from Mr Udal was positive to this effect that it should improve after the end of the fiscal year on Oct 1. We also were aware of the asylee dead line on that date and it implies a more even distribution of case processing after this date. Then we move from Feb 4 to March 7. The evidence points to this beyond this anecdote about a conversation with someone's rep. I also saw an independent list on a lawyer's site where no approval happed for months and in the last 2 week 7 have been approved.
I am hopeful but I think this coming month will see if it is a fluke or not.

Originally posted by Michelle.Moir
Do you believe that ? I can see March and April petitions have a good
chance and I hope for May and June too but the speed it has taken Nebraska
just to get to March has been slow......I really hope everyone that's been
waiting a long time get to be with their loves ones ASAP !
Michelle & Herb

"billwilson597" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My congresswoman called me just few minutes ago, (yes not a staff
    > member)
    > NSC is rolling out the k-1's all of us in this March-May and even
    > June bunch have a real shot at having our loved ones home for
    > Christmass.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

There was one good question. Who is your rep?

Originally posted by billwilson597
Here is what "respected" members post when someone simply posts some good news on here.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:32 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a great 10th post there okiedokie.

Thanks Rete.

I can be more harsh than some people here. Its just that I have a lower BS tolerance. You trolls have done real damage by driving people who need help away. You are sick.

I don't think you've been harsh at all considering your dealing with a complete whack-job.

Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:48 pm
WTF?

Bill, give me ONE peice of verifyable information on you? Or for that matter give us the details of your reason for being here. Give some proof you are not a troll?

I already have. You my friend are suffering from SDS.

What is SDS???
Old Oct 7th 2003, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Actually it would be "whack-jobs" by your definition since the nature of the response is not limited to one person. One may be very helpful but even the worst of us can be helpful. Hitler loved German children. Yippe. However it is very common human foible and it is called arrogance. Essentially one uses certain criteria to ordain themselves as superior to certain "others" and I notice the length of time in this forum appears to be one of those criteria. It is also common to dehumanize people you have wronged to deflect guilt with the use of a term "whack-job".

Many of the people who post in this forum are willing to risk attacking people who may or may not be "trolls" by their own admission. So who cares about the 10% who are not? So how does this work? Is a 50/50 ratio OK for people who are really helpful?
It is pure arrogance. I am in the IT field and I have seen many, many "helpful" people who use forums like this to express dominance by being "helpful" while attacking people who do not meet their standards. It is just more obvious in a certain context. I have been tempted to do the same but then what is the end result? If you really look into the only reason to post this kind of thing is for one's ego. Do you call people "whack-jobs" at the supermarket?

I know you are not trolls. You are mud-slingers. I believe some mud-slingers can be reasoned with. At least I hope they can be, because I have been one myself in the past.

Make sure someone is a troll and then when you see that they are, ignore them. I hope I am not catching anyone on a bad day.....

Originally posted by Leslie66
I don't think you've been harsh at all considering your dealing with a complete whack-job.

Old Oct 7th 2003, 5:32 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by James Mars
Actually it would be "whack-jobs" by your definition since the nature of the response is not limited to one person. One may be very helpful but even the worst of us can be helpful. Hitler loved German children. Yippe. However it is very common human foible and it is called arrogance. Essentially one uses certain criteria to ordain themselves as superior to certain "others" and I notice the length of time in this forum appears to be one of those criteria. It is also common to dehumanize people you have wronged to deflect guilt with the use of a term "whack-job".

Many of the people who post in this forum are willing to risk attacking people who may or may not be "trolls" by their own admission. So who cares about the 10% who are not? So how does this work? Is a 50/50 ratio OK for people who are really helpful?
It is pure arrogance. I am in the IT field and I have seen many, many "helpful" people who use forums like this to express dominance by being "helpful" while attacking people who do not meet their standards. It is just more obvious in a certain context. I have been tempted to do the same but then what is the end result? If you really look into the only reason to post this kind of thing is for one's ego. Do you call people "whack-jobs" at the supermarket?

I know you are not trolls. You are mud-slingers. I believe some mud-slingers can be reasoned with. At least I hope they can be, because I have been one myself in the past.

Make sure someone is a troll and then when you see that they are, ignore them. I hope I am not catching anyone on a bad day.....
I don't know what the hell your talking about. I wasn't talking to you or about you.

Leslie
Old Oct 7th 2003, 5:33 pm
WTF?

Yes if someone is acting like a whack-job at the supermarket, I have no problem telling them.

Leslie
Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:28 pm
shaley74

Thank you Mr Wilson...

I am new here and I sent Mr. Wilson a private message asking who is rep was. He promptly replied. I am a filipina who lives in Manila. I live in Makati City. I has been reading this board from the usenet, but I has to join in and agrees with Mr. James Mars that these rude and arrogant people should look in the mirror. This man posted his joy on this place and expresses to us his honest emotions and you should be ashamed of yourselves for attacking him. If you were in my country with me, I would stratch your eyes out if you talked to my fiance that way.

DC Mark and Leslie66 whoever you are, I think you are very evil people and I am not afraid to speak my minds to these people.

This is very hard for us that has people to love and wait upon. You dont have anyone to love, and love you because if you did you would not say these evil things to this nice man

Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:31 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by shaley74
Thank you Mr Wilson...

I am new here and I sent Mr. Wilson a private message asking who is rep was. He promptly replied. I am a filipina who lives in Manila. I live in Makati City. I has been reading this board from the usenet, but I has to join in and agrees with Mr. James Mars that these rude and arrogant people should look in the mirror. This man posted his joy on this place and expresses to us his honest emotions and you should be ashamed of yourselves for attacking him. If you were in my country with me, I would stratch your eyes out if you talked to my fiance that way.

DC Mark and Leslie66 whoever you are, I think you are very evil people and I am not afraid to speak my minds to these people.

This is very hard for us that has people to love and wait upon. You dont have anyone to love, and love you because if you did you would not say these evil things to this nice man
You would stratch my eyes out? I don't know what that means but it sounds painful.

I'm glad your speaking your minds to me. I guess since you have so many identities you must have a lot of minds to speak.

Leslie
Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

No, you were just defending someone who attacked two other posters by just "sensing" that they were trolls. He also implied my ID was related to a troll alias. I also noticed how casually you branded someone a troll in a link you provided.
Do you want evidence Russian/American Visas are is an issue?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/storie...09/18/006.html

So the person does not like Bush. I voted for him myself and I think Hillary is a nightmare However I am sick of the troll police. That is what I am talking about.

Originally posted by Leslie66
I don't know what the hell your talking about. I wasn't talking to you or about you.

Leslie
Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:39 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shaley74
Thank you Mr Wilson...

Before you accuse people who contribute helpful information to this NG, have you seen the posts written by the resident troll?

You think Leslie and DCMark are evil? Try reading posts from the troll saying "Go home, towelhead" to someone who just wanted information, and posting BS about Service Centers catching fire and saying that petitioners will have to file all over again. It makes me furious to read things like that when people here are already vunerable and snippy.

Do some research here, and you'll find out who's evil and who's not. You'll also find out who are downright off their rockers.

Kate.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:51 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

shaley74 ...I think thats is seadaves fiancee???

How about a useful contribution then..instead of you manic threats...
Old Oct 7th 2003, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

James, you too are a troll. Wheter really a troll or not, you have become annoying and your posts are adding neither information nor good questions.

If this person is not a troll, then why all of a sudden does this NEW poster appear (from Manila no less) who also 'mudlsings' katiesuter as being a street whore (in a rehash of an old post)?

Please add James Mars (can you not think of better names) to the list of this one very sick person.

shaley74

Today 18:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you must have gotten the job of a street prostitute, because of your evil ways. In my country you can make 20.00 a night being a bar girl. You are the same type of evil woman as these are

filipina fiance of USC

No, you were just defending someone who attacked two other posters by just "sensing" that they were trolls. He also implied my ID was related to a troll alias. I also noticed how casually you branded someone a troll in a link you provided.
Do you want evidence Russian/American Visas are is an issue?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/storie...09/18/006.html

So the person does not like Bush. I voted for him myself and I think Hillary is a nightmare However I am sick of the troll police. That is what I am talking about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.