Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

YES!!! Interview date London!

Wikiposts

YES!!! Interview date London!

Old Jun 27th 2003, 2:57 am
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold
Default YES!!! Interview date London!

Couldn't wait any longer e-mailed London and was told my interview date is 11th July!!!
We're so close!!! YAAAY!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

I emailed them too and they told me that I had to wait yet, and to contact them the end of next week if I hadnt heard anything.. sent mine back the day before yours...

ok... now I am worried
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:13 am
Professional Mover

RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by leebarton
I emailed them too and they told me that I had to wait yet, and to contact them the end of next week if I hadnt heard anything.. sent mine back the day before yours...

ok... now I am worried
Lee.

I think it depends on what travel date you put. We have a family get-together planned late July so I requested an early date.
I wouldn't worry.....
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:21 am
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on getting your interview date. It's a great feeling, isn't it ?
Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

207lonsdale is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by RoB1833
Lee.

I think it depends on what travel date you put. We have a family get-together planned late July so I requested an early date.
I wouldn't worry.....

Congratulations ..... I hope your medical/interview goes as smoothly as mine did!!

Lee .... I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will get that interview date soon!!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

I put August 1st as the date that I want to travel... I am aiming to move on August 8th and Marry October 14th

I am sure I will hear from them soon *crosses everything* ... I just want this horrid worry about the interview out of the way... it is the worst part of the wait so far I think =P
Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

I put August 1st as the date that I want to travel... I am aiming to move on August 8th and Marry October 14th

I am sure I will hear from them soon *crosses everything* ... I just want this horrid worry about the interview out of the way... it is the worst part of the wait so far I think =P

Sure is ....... waiting for the 2nd NOA is more like getting a technicality out of the way ...... just very frustrating!! Waiting for the medical/interview is terrible ..... you can't help but start imagining that you have some terrible disease!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

I know.. I have convinced myself that my chest xray will come back with something on it now and I don't even have a date yet!

I have handed my notice in at work today though
Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

I know.. I have convinced myself that my chest xray will come back with something on it now and I don't even have a date yet!

I have handed my notice in at work today though

Yep, that was the one I was terrified of! I had heard that tumours show up white on x-rays so nearly died when I saw mine ..... until I realised that the huge tumour happened to be my heart!!!lol
Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, Rob! Nice to know this is the final process for the visa, eh? Hey, Lee, when my fiance checked on our packet via email the Consular, it had been a week and they had not received it yet. Told us to check back in another week, as it took up to a week to receive, process, and schedule the interview. After another week, we found out it had never been received and they suggested my fiance download the forms and send again. He did that the next business day, overnighting this time, and he received packet 4 within 2 days of London getting it. If you find out it hasn't been received by early next week, I say download forms and send overnight. We lost 2 weeks there of waiting for London to receive it Best of luck, to you!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: YES!!! Interview date London!

Now you have me worried! I emailed tues/wed and they told me to give it at least a week. I meant to email before going to bed last night.. woke up late this morning.. so didn't get the email out until around 4:00pm London time. So, now I have to wait until monday...

now the part that's worrying me... I put down planned travel date for my husband.. July 15th! (I filled out the packet 3 info way back in early june).. ugh! That will be too close of a time if they end up giving me a July 11th interview date!!

I'm not ready yet!!! Suddenly things are going too fast! But no way am I asking for an extension! One way or another I will be on that plane in time to go to the interview with my husband.

oh.. sorry for stealing your thread.. Congrats on the interview date! If I'm there the same day then we'll have to meet at the starbucks!

Laura
Old Jun 27th 2003, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

I sent it on the 20th and it was confirmed received and signed for on the web on the Monday morning (23rd) so hopefully soon

and LOL at the heart thing =P
Old Jun 27th 2003, 10:44 am
Professional Mover

I think all you can do with this thing is take it one step at a time. There's plenty of things I'm still worried about but if you thought about them all at once you'd definitely go crazy....... the end result is all that counts......

Thats my philosophy for now after a few too many beers!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

AdiaStar has a spectacular aura aboutAdiaStar has a spectacular aura aboutAdiaStar has a spectacular aura about

Congrats on your interview date Rob! Good Luck!

Lee, email again on Tues/Wed of Next week. When Angelus71 emailed them the first time regarding the interview date, they said to email them again in one week. He emailed them again about 3/4 days later and was given his interview date.
Hang in there and Good Luck!

Good Luck to All!

AdiaStar
Old Jun 27th 2003, 11:02 pm
Professional Mover

Default Re: YES!!! Interview date London!

Originally posted by BeachBunny
Now you have me worried! I emailed tues/wed and they told me to give it at least a week. I meant to email before going to bed last night.. woke up late this morning.. so didn't get the email out until around 4:00pm London time. So, now I have to wait until monday...

now the part that's worrying me... I put down planned travel date for my husband.. July 15th! (I filled out the packet 3 info way back in early june).. ugh! That will be too close of a time if they end up giving me a July 11th interview date!!

I'm not ready yet!!! Suddenly things are going too fast! But no way am I asking for an extension! One way or another I will be on that plane in time to go to the interview with my husband.

oh.. sorry for stealing your thread.. Congrats on the interview date! If I'm there the same day then we'll have to meet at the starbucks!

Laura

Laura,

If you put down the 15th as your travel date then you should hear something really soon. I got my packet IV this morning so maybe your husband has his and you won't have to wait all weekend after all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.