Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

YAAAY!! VSC approval!! :)

YAAAY!! VSC approval!! :)

Old Jan 6th 2003, 5:10 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute
Default YAAAY!! VSC approval!! :)

Hello from Bishop's Stortford, everyone!!

I'm going home tomorrow and while online Mark asked if I wanted to check our VSC petition status one more time. Well guess what?!?!?!

WE WERE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how HAPPY we were to not only find out we were approved, but to find out about it together. We're still sad that we have to be separated once again -- I've been here for the past week but must return to the States to start my new job -- BUT knowing that we're now nearing the home stretch makes it a bit easier to deal with.

(If you're wondering, contacting my congressman [Rep Eric Cantor, R-VA] did absolutely nothing. His office didn't even bother responding to my fax or my follow-up email.)

Mark did not open a provisional file so I don't know how long the wait will be for his interview. Hopefully not too long; we're thinking about 2 months. Of course, we'll keep you all posted...

And one last time: YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

~ Jenney
Old Jan 6th 2003, 5:17 pm
Son 5 & Daughter 2 1/2

Pete F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: YAAAY!! VSC approval!! :)

Originally posted by Jenney & Mark
Hello from Bishop's Stortford, everyone!!

I'm going home tomorrow and while online Mark asked if I wanted to check our VSC petition status one more time. Well guess what?!?!?!

WE WERE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I~ Jenney
Hi Both.. Congrats .. Not long now but get that file in quickly to london..

Takes about 2-3 weeks for the files to get thru the mail room and
onto a computer..

Pete
Old Jan 6th 2003, 6:32 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yaaaaaayyyy, Jenney and Mark!!!!!!

It feels good to get your approval even if your loved one isn't there with you, but Lordy, you must have been thrilled to have been with Mark when you found out!!!!

I wish you the very best, and you can't go far wrong with London, they're great!!! Congrats!!!

Kate. xxx
Old Jan 6th 2003, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: YAAAY!! VSC approval!! :)

Oh Yay for you guys!!!! What a great time to find out, before leaving for home. Oh, how wonderful....was afraid some of us more recent filers were going to get through before you....so happy for you..Best of Luck in the rest of the process
Old Jan 6th 2003, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Finchd is an unknown quantity at this point

A big congratulations, such positive news for the start of the new year.

It gives the rest of us hope that we are not long behind.

Deex