Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 22nd 2003, 6:55 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read on the case status online that we are approved! I was so surprised that I was shaking! I have re-checked it a dozen times LOL worried I might have typed in the wrong number. It says: "This case has been approved. On January 22, 2003, an approval notice was mailed..."

I called Cory to tell him...we're so happy! I guess it wasn't cabled to Vancouver... does anyone know if Vancouver will take a fax of the approval letter? Or do they require the original to open a provisional file?

::does cartwheels all the way to Canada and back!!::

!!
Juliet
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 6:58 pm
Nic
Forum Regular

Nic is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! I'll be going through Vancouver too, so I'll look for your posts and hope you can demystify the whole consulate experience.

Wonderful news for you!
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I know how you feel about typing in the reference number, isn't that just crazy !!!

Well the tough bit is over now, so good luck for the next step,

Rob
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations........and be careful with those cartwheels

Andy & Julie
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 7:52 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
I just read on the case status online that we are approved! I was so surprised that I was shaking! I have re-checked it a dozen times LOL worried I might have typed in the wrong number. It says: "This case has been approved. On January 22, 2003, an approval notice was mailed..."

I called Cory to tell him...we're so happy! I guess it wasn't cabled to Vancouver... does anyone know if Vancouver will take a fax of the approval letter? Or do they require the original to open a provisional file?

::does cartwheels all the way to Canada and back!!::

!!
Juliet
Hey, congratulations!
M.U.
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 8:08 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone!!!

I just found the website has been updated, and now says:

"On January 22, 2003 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case."

Nic, I guess it depends on which service center you are going through, I don' t know if they all cable the notification to the consulate (EH!! )

Juliet
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 8:10 pm
jingling

Rob- it is kinda crazy lol! I guess it is still sinking in haha.

Juliet

Originally posted by robclews
Congratulations, I know how you feel about typing in the reference number, isn't that just crazy !!!

Well the tough bit is over now, so good luck for the next step,

Rob
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 8:31 pm
SSJ
Forum Regular

SSJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Really happy for you!!! Would someone please tell me the address for the on-line "case status", or anything that shows the TSC I-129 Fiancee timeline? We'll go thru Vancouver as well, unfortunately not VSC but the notorious TSC...
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 8:36 pm
jingling

The web address for the online case status page is:

https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/...s/caseStat.jsp

You would use the receipt number from your first NOA

Juliet
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooray for you!!!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo CONGRATULATIONS I know that feeling..lol,
best of luck for both of you

Sal
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 8:32 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!! Your news makes my heart feel so very happy for the two od you. I cant wait to discover what it feels like to look at that silly online status to one day see its been approved & Im sure your initial reaction is perfectly normal after all the waiting. I bet it blew your socks off
:PARTY:
Cheers guys
Shepslady
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 9:08 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yaaaaayyyy, Juliet and Cory!!!!

I know you've waited sooooo long for this!!!! many congrats, and good luck with the next step!!!

Kate. xxxx
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

anggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really nice

congratulationsssssssssss!!!! now show your smile to the world! good luck for your next step!

anggraeni
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 12:08 pm
unDAUNTEd

KissingtheBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jcapulet
Thanks everyone!!!

I just found the website has been updated, and now says:

"On January 22, 2003 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case."

Nic, I guess it depends on which service center you are going through, I don' t know if they all cable the notification to the consulate (EH!! )

Juliet

I love hearing happy stuff. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.