Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Who has upcoming Montreal K-1 interviews?

Who has upcoming Montreal K-1 interviews?

Old May 24th 2003, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

mikkitango is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who has upcoming Montreal K-1 interviews?

Just trying to find out roughly when Montreal is booking right now. Latest I've seen is mid-June - June 16 I think. Anyone out there had an interview appointment booked recently?? Thanks!

Mikki
Old May 24th 2003, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

sparky22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who has upcoming Montreal K-1 interviews?

Originally posted by mikkitango
Just trying to find out roughly when Montreal is booking right now. Latest I've seen is mid-June - June 16 I think. Anyone out there had an interview appointment booked recently?? Thanks!

Mikki
we are waiting for the interview letter as well. however, you are confusing me. are you going thru VAN or MTL? your time line indicates your file has been ransfered to VAN?
Old May 24th 2003, 4:05 pm
Fill Out-Copy-File-Wait

TheCoach is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be the June 16th guy
Old May 25th 2003, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Who has upcoming Montreal K-1 interviews?

Sorry, I fixed that up! I originally requested Vancouver, file sent from NVC to Montreal, Montreal said they transferred the file, Montreal sent me packet 3, so I called them and they said they had NOT transferred the file, said they would but it would take at least an additional week and I didn't want to tack on more time at that point, so said I'd go to Montreal - they're the same distance as Vancouver, though I would rather have seen the Vancouver sights!!! Bottom line - I'm going through Montreal - and with this wait for an interview date I'm wondering if I should have transferred the file to Vancouver anyway!!! Maybe Vancouver isn't booking too quickly these days either though.

Originally posted by sparky22
we are waiting for the interview letter as well. however, you are confusing me. are you going thru VAN or MTL? your time line indicates your file has been ransfered to VAN?
Old May 25th 2003, 12:35 am

Roman27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Vancouver is definitely NOT going very fast these days either. My fiance and I have been struggling the past couple weeks to wait patiently for a interview letter from Vancouver. We faxed in the checklist to them on May 12.

We have also e-mailed them about a week ago asking them for status. We haven't received any response. Of course there was Victoria Day last Monday and tomorrow is Memorial Day, so perhaps the holiday's are causing them to be short staffed. I'm sure they are closed on both American and Canadian holiday's. Anyway, I hope we hear something soon.
Old May 25th 2003, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

canuk_32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked that same question a few days ago and got no reply. I'm hoping they haven't started booking the interviews in July. I guess all us remaining canuks are doing the waiting game. Lets post as soon as we hear anything.

Since it will most likely be closed Monday, I'm really expecting word on Tuesday.

K-1
I sent my DS-230 back to MTL April 28
I sent my Checklist in May 5th (mailed express)
Old May 25th 2003, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

this does not look good for me. I was going to be in Canada during the 4th of July week, as we have a company shutdown, and I want to go to MTL with my Finacee.. Arrrrrgggggghhhhh
Old May 25th 2003, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sparky22
this does not look good for me. I was going to be in Canada during the 4th of July week, as we have a company shutdown, and I want to go to MTL with my Finacee.. Arrrrrgggggghhhhh

I feel your pain, Sparky, this does not look good for any of us who are anxious to go on with this process!!!! But we WILL get there, eventually!! Let's all post when we get interview dates, and I'm sure we'll hear this week!!! (think positive, think positive, think positive.....)

Mikki
Old May 25th 2003, 1:34 pm

Roman27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mikki,

You betcha lady!! Let's all think positive. We're gonna here something this week, we're gonna here something this week!!!
Old May 26th 2003, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mikkitango
I feel your pain, Sparky, this does not look good for any of us who are anxious to go on with this process!!!! But we WILL get there, eventually!! Let's all post when we get interview dates, and I'm sure we'll hear this week!!! (think positive, think positive, think positive.....)

Mikki

if the interview is on or before July 15, i would stay over there to be with her at MTL