Reload this Page >

What documents to bring?

What documents to bring?

Old Sep 10th 2004, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Americanwife is an unknown quantity at this point
Post What documents to bring?

HeLLo!
I am leaving to the US in couple of days and i wanna make sure i did not forget any important documents i might need there(not only for immigration purposes but for daily life purposes)
I take passport, birth certificate with translation, marriage license, academic and high school records and diplomas, my RN license with translation, TOEFL score.Thats about it i suppose.
Will i need anything else i forgot to mention here?
Thank you a lot.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What documents to bring?

Originally Posted by Americanwife
HeLLo!
I am leaving to the US in couple of days and i wanna make sure i did not forget any important documents i might need there(not only for immigration purposes but for daily life purposes)
I take passport, birth certificate with translation, marriage license, academic and high school records and diplomas, my RN license with translation, TOEFL score.Thats about it i suppose.
Will i need anything else i forgot to mention here?
Thank you a lot.
I recommend bank statements, they help with starting a credit history, or they can. Also, car insurance no claims letter, that might help with better car insurance too.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What documents to bring?

Originally Posted by Bob
Also, car insurance no claims letter, that might help with better car insurance too.
Definitely recommend this. My now hubby brought his with him, and even though he has no US drivers license yet, adding him to my car insurance didn't cost anything extra.