Reload this Page >

Were Approved...way to VSC!!

Were Approved...way to VSC!!

Old Dec 17th 2002, 3:26 pm
KMT
Forum Regular

KMT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Were Approved...way to VSC!!

I can't tell you how thrilled I am. First I checked the status on Ins web site aroun 9am today. Then I just checked again, two hours later....... and yep.... WE ARE APPROVED!!!
says....port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked at my case number, checked it with the page......three times. AWESOME.......I am a happy girl.

Well ofcourse a I called my fiance to let him know, and then all of you! What a great day! I wish all of you the same luck. God bless and Merry Xmas!

November 20 packet was recieved, sent on 19th of November
November 26th recpt, firs notification shortly after
Dec. 16th, approval of case thru web site

I will let you know when I get my 2nd notif. by mail.

Old Dec 17th 2002, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

sharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to all
Default Re: Were Approved...way to VSC!!

Hi! Where is your fiance from? Mine is from London. We used VSC too and have had a lot of luck. You can check my post for our timeline. Good luck to u!
Old Dec 17th 2002, 3:47 pm
KMT
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sharmilashah
Hi! Where is your fiance from? Mine is from London. We used VSC too and have had a lot of luck. You can check my post for our timeline. Good luck to u!
__________________________________________________ __________

He is from Alberta, Canada. I am happy to hear that you have had much luck with VSC.

Thanks!
Old Dec 17th 2002, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazeychain is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw! Well done to you both...it's really great when you get one step closer to the end target of togetherness :-)

Peace,

D.
Old Dec 17th 2002, 8:43 pm
KMT
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dazeychain
Aw! Well done to you both...it's really great when you get one step closer to the end target of togetherness :-)

Peace,

D.

Thanks!!!
KMT
Old Dec 17th 2002, 10:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Well it might not have been 15 to 21 days, but damn close to it. Now if only the poor people waiting from August, September and October for Vermont to move their arses would get positive news.

Congratulations

Rita

Originally posted by KMT
I can't tell you how thrilled I am. First I checked the status on Ins web site aroun 9am today. Then I just checked again, two hours later....... and yep.... WE ARE APPROVED!!!
says....port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked at my case number, checked it with the page......three times. AWESOME.......I am a happy girl.

Well ofcourse a I called my fiance to let him know, and then all of you! What a great day! I wish all of you the same luck. God bless and Merry Xmas!

Old Dec 17th 2002, 10:30 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

BTW be sure to check the NOA when you receive it to see where they sent the paperwork to in Canada.

Rita

Originally posted by KMT

Old Dec 17th 2002, 10:45 pm
KMT
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Rete
Well it might not have been 15 to 21 days, but damn close to it. Now if only the poor people waiting from August, September and October for Vermont to move their arses would get positive news.

Congratulations

Rita

Yes, I agree with you, I feel bad for those that have had such a long wait, I thought for sure they would ask me for more info after I sent it in. But I got lucky. Hope everyone elses luck changes that have been waiting for so very long. Maybe with the year ending and the pressures of the Holdays they're trying to catch-up. It is a positve thought any how.
I did try to call today to tell them to use Vancouver, but didn't have much success. I will keep trying.
Happy Holidays,
KMT
Old Dec 17th 2002, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That was quick...Well done

first NOA 11th SEPT....

RFE NOA 21st OCT...
Old Dec 17th 2002, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

My goodness, I read it but i cannot believe it. 20 days... That service center is really an example of how the rest should operate. I so envy you.

I hope the rest is just as quick and painless. Before you know it you'll be together

Big hug from Miami.

Ange

Originally posted by KMT

Old Dec 18th 2002, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Ange

Sorry but I am one of many who would disagree with you there!!!!

Mine is VSC and I'm still waiting after RFE from 21st OCT
Old Dec 18th 2002, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sal, I can empathize with you as I'm going through the same thing but you are definitely an exception and not the rule. VSC seems to slow down when it comes to particular countries from what I have observed. Actually most service centers seem to delay particular petitions, scrutinizing them more if the fiance(e) is from a country they have " tagged" . Just an observation, maybe you just bad luck

Where is the fiance/e from?

Originally posted by sal_whit
Ange

Sorry but I am one of many who would disagree with you there!!!!

Mine is VSC and I'm still waiting after RFE from 21st OCT
Old Dec 18th 2002, 12:23 am
KMT
Forum Regular

Originally posted by angeles73
My goodness, I read it but i cannot believe it. 20 days... That service center is really an example of how the rest should operate. I so envy you.

I hope the rest is just as quick and painless. Before you know it you'll be together

Big hug from Miami.

Ange

Thanks for your blessings, I wish everyone the same. And as you wish I hope the rest is this quick, I will be thrilled. But I must say, the hardest part of all was getting the paper work to send in to VSC, there were times I felt completely lost, and confused. This forum has helped me so much! Just think there are people out there filing, and don't know this is here. What a great support group, and learning center. Thank you to everyone who had questions, and those who have answered with honesty, and upmost good intentions. I am sure I will have many more questions, thanks in advance for the replies. As I said before, good luck to all.
Cheers.
Kmt
Old Dec 18th 2002, 12:27 am
KMT
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sal_whit
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That was quick...Well done

first NOA 11th SEPT....

RFE NOA 21st OCT...
__________________________________________________ ________--

Hang in there, it will happen for you too.
KMT
Old Dec 18th 2002, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm from the UK my fiance is from Maryland USA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.