Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Waiver Approved/ Praise the Lord

Waiver Approved/ Praise the Lord

Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:14 am
Just Joined

khushi81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Waiver Approved/ Praise the Lord

Hey dear V jers ,i am so happy to inform you all that i got approved. i got the approval letter from the local office saying that my card will arrive on my address. i just wanted to thank you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ,thank you ,thank you thank you. if anybody needs help for waiver info what i know please feel free to ask.
Thank you so much Jesus you always helped me and did today.here below is my times lines.

Came to US on K1--------------------------Feb,2007
married to USC-----------------------end of feb 2007
got CGC ---------------------------------June ,2007
spouse divorced me------------------December, 2007
travelled out of States--------------------------2008
CGC taken away by CBP------------------------2009
CGC got back----------------------------------2009
Filed ROC with CSC (waiver)---------------April,2009
Biometrics--------------------------------May, 2009
Interview for ROC-------------------------Feb ,2010
Approved----------------------------------Feb,2010
Waiting for Card

Thank you Jesus you are so merciful.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waiver Approved/ Praise the Lord

Originally Posted by khushi81
Hey dear V jers ...
Congratulations, but this is BE, not VJ.

Rene
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

okalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really nice

Congrats!
And i'll make sure i respond to your posting with another set of congratulations on VJ

You must've been so happy you didnt notice the difference
Old Feb 27th 2010, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Agree, This is BE :-) not VJ. BE rocks VJ sux lol.
Just kidding.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by okalian
Congrats!
And i'll make sure i respond to your posting with another set of congratulations on VJ

You must've been so happy you didnt notice the difference
Thanks so much guys, yes Okalian i am so much happy that the Lord has granted me this blessing and uncertainty is over.
i am sorry friends for typing the wrong name, BE and VJ both have been so much help in my whole process. i thank you all. May God bless you all and the people who are waiting may they submit the same thread soooooooon. i will be around.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

totally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud oftotally_broken has much to be proud of

Khushi81

Big congratulations to you...remember us all (pending waivers and others) in your prayers.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

kthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks so much guys, yes Okalian i am so much happy that the Lord has granted me this blessing and uncertainty is over.
Well, considering Lord was the one who took your GC away originally it is only fair

Grats
Old Mar 1st 2010, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kthx
Well, considering Lord was the one who took your GC away originally it is only fair

Grats
no it was because of us me and my X not the Lord. the Lord gave me it back.i am satisfied with the Lord. i have everything i ever wanted . keep faith people yes he does miracles still.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by totally_broken
Khushi81

Big congratulations to you...remember us all (pending waivers and others) in your prayers.
i will surely pray for all the people who r going thru the same pain i went thru. thanx for all the info i got here.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 3:57 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

i will surely pray for all the people who r going thru the same pain i went thru. thanx for all the info i got here.
And I'll petition FSM for everyone as well. Have you been touched by his Noodly Appendage?

Old Mar 1st 2010, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
And I'll petition FSM for everyone as well. Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

http://fsm.ft.co.kr/bbs/data/photos/..._Appendage.jpg
Old Mar 1st 2010, 4:00 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

no it was because of us me and my X not the Lord. the Lord gave me it back.i am satisfied with the Lord. i have everything i ever wanted . keep faith people yes he does miracles still.
I'd like a newer computer. And a new set of tires for my Suburu, please. Do you think he could oblige?
Old Mar 1st 2010, 4:02 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
I'd like a newer computer. And a new set of tires for my Suburu, please. Do you think he could oblige?
I'm just going to get some beer and nachos. This could be a good one
Old Mar 1st 2010, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

kthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of lightkthx is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, and you got it back because of USCIS not Lord then..Just saying it is pretty convenient to blame yourself (or Devil) for all evil and praise Lord for all good.

I just think if God really does exist He doesn't meddle in our affairs: we have free will.

Last edited by kthx; Mar 1st 2010 at 9:41 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 9:39 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Please pass the peanuts.

Originally Posted by nettlebed
I'm just going to get some beer and nachos. This could be a good one