Vermonts Human Touch

Old Jan 14th 2003, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vermonts Human Touch

Well my fiancée finally got through to VSC re the epic I-129f. she was told that it appeared our application had ‘slipped down a crack’, and that it was impossible for an application with a later date to be approved first.

After politely correcting her with a list of posted approvals up to 2 months after our own she said she was ‘shocked’ (‘my arse’. For those of you who are from the USA don’t ask what that’s about, it’s a Royal Family expression, not the Queen either I hasten to add )

So she has promised to call and report on her findings, she already stated that on checking there and then, that the application and supporting documents had been passed as in order, I’ll believe the return call when it happens.

So beware, VSC has a crack, it must be a bloody big one as well with all the enclosures we sent, funny though, the check for the fee didn’t fall down it. So I will let you know what happens, but as I’ve said before………………wa tch this space for next weeks exciting episode of ‘Lost in Vermont’

Rob
Old Jan 14th 2003, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you finally got through. I bet it passes through very quickly now.....Best of luck..Too bad it had to be you who fell in the crack...At least you still have your sense of humour.....
Old Jan 14th 2003, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

dazeychain is an unknown quantity at this point

That's insane. Hopefully they'll start speeding your petition up now.

All the best.

Peace,

D.
Old Jan 14th 2003, 10:48 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vermonts Human Touch

Originally posted by robclews
So beware, VSC has a crack, it must be a bloody big one as well with all the enclosures we sent, funny though, the check for the fee didn’t fall down it. So I will let you know what happens, but as I’ve said before………………wa tch this space for next weeks exciting episode of ‘Lost in Vermont’
Crack or not, this at least is a move in the right direction!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you -- can't wait for the next installment of "Lost in Vermont"!! lol

~ Jenney
Old Jan 14th 2003, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Finkernz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost in Vermont

cripes I hope mine isnt lost in Vermonts freaken crack!
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 2:24 pm
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

i think mine's in a crack
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 2:31 pm
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough

Royle Family

But good luck in getting your app back on track!