Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

on the verge of giving up this game.....

Wikiposts

on the verge of giving up this game.....

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 10:06 am
VillasatDisney

Default Re: on the verge of giving up this game.....

I don't. I leave this month!!!

I'm just merely a voice piece for those who are. Thanks for the thought though. ;-)

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

drvr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is some truth in what you say but the
system does not do its job. Just take a look at this forum how
they treat people. Steve and Lisa are good examples. They
just don't care. They neither enforce the law where they
should nor serve the immigrants and would be immigrants.
I would have understood if they performed one task
well so one could argue they have too much to do.
The pay is low, the people not educated or held
responsible for their work.

I called the FBI and they went out of their way to do their
job when I asked them to do a FOIPA called me home
three times to make sure everything was done. Now this is
an organization to be proud of. Perhaps FBI should be expanded
and take over immigration.

Originally posted by supernav
>US illegally are having a whale of a time, whilst people like us >who are qualified, willing to put money down and help the US >economy, are having all sorts of obstacles thrown in front of >us!! any ideas anyone.......?

Welcome to the US.

Illegals have HUGE lobbyists and hispanic groups that rally behind them. And if you cry against immigrants and illegals, you're branded a racist.

The US rewards illegals by giving them amnesty's. The illegals know that if ENOUGH of them come over -- it'll force the US to continually keep granting amnestys. GREAT formula!

So if you just came here and got a fake GC and SSN, and stayed here. I can almost guarantee you you'll get a real GC anc citizenship WELL before you turn 60. Every mexican knows that, and that's why they all jump here.

-= nav =-
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:20 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by julius smith
oh, come on now, nc penguin! gsas is quite right, you know. i am sure there are silly brits out there who do go damaging property, but what gsas has said is borne out by the sad tales of many people here. to give you a short example; where i live, in the suburbs of london, a house opposite my own was vacated (the old couple died) and leased out to the local municipality, who in turn rented it out to first croations, then somalian refugees. well, all went well for a few months but we began to suffer late night rowdy behaviour, fights, breaking windows etc etc. And thats only us--my neighbour whose house adjoins the "rowdy house", showed me the state of his garden one day, and i can tell you, i had a hard time keeping my dinner down!! there were human faeces, rotting food, broken tvs, broken furniture etc etc that had been thrown over the fence into what was at one time, a typical pristine english garden! and when the guy complained to the municipality, they said they could not do anything as it could be taken as being racist!! thats the state of england these days! now do you believe us!!??
I know too well about the state of the UK. I'm a Londoner born and bred. I've lived in areas in London where there are concentrations of refugees, new immigrants and a wide variety of ethnic groups.

Some of you are making sweeping generalisations about refugees from overseas. I don't doubt there are some that behave "like animals" but there are others who are struggling to adjust to living in the UK, learning the language and understanding British culture.

Don't forget the US was built by immigrants, many of whom fleeing from persecution and arriving with virtually nothing to the country that is now the United States.

Some of the racist views here would fit nicely with the white supremacists that exist in parts of the US.

If you think the UK has problems with what you consider undesirable persons living in the country, just wait till you get to the States. The US has the Diversity Lottery (aka the Green Card lottery) that encourages immigration from the very nations you criticize.

NC Penguin

Last edited by NC Penguin; Jan 3rd 2004 at 3:24 pm.